Question about Visa exemption

Hi all, I lived in Thailand from June 2015-March of 2016. I have not been in the country since then. I plan to return in October. I only did 3 visa  exemptions during that time from 15-16. Since I will have been gone for more than 6 months when I come back in October.( I'm from a  Visa exemption country.) Do you think arriving at Suvarnabhumi without a visa will cause any issues? I can't forsure how long I will stay which is why I'm  hesitant  To get a visa .  Best regards. 

• You shouldn't have a problem with immigration, however, if you continue using visa exempt entry, eventually you will probably be questioned about what you do in Thailand.
  • If you travel without a visa some airlines will not let you fly unless you have an onward ticket dated within 30 days of arrival.
  • If you have a Tourist Visa you should have no problem with the airline or immigration.
  • Like 1

If you plan on staying longer than 30 days it would be best to get a single entry tourist visa that would allow a 60 day entry that can be extended for 30 days at an immigration office. You have plenty of time to apply for one prior to your planned trip and the visa is valid for to use for entry for 3 months from the date of issue.

• Like 2