100,000 baht cash reward for information of hijacked school milk delivery truck

webfact

5 hours ago, madmitch said:

The headline sounds like the plot of an Ealing comedy.

Sounds amusing I agree, unfortunately has serious implications,

no laughing matter if a car bomb arrived at you local school dressed up as milk delivery.

4 hours ago, Basil B said:

When I was at school and we had to drink the milk that had ether been outside in the sun in summer or was frozen cold in the winter, we would have been very happy if someone had stolen the delivery truck.

Sounds Like same part as N Z as me Hated the milk was Terrible

13 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

no good telling us about the reward. need to tell the coppers. they are the ones who are going to collect it.

Not sure why those whose job is to uphold the law should get a cash reward for doing their paid work. TIT.

If they cannot find the truck surely someone will smell it?  :whistling:

1 hour ago, lvr181 said:

Not sure why those whose job is to uphold the law should get a cash reward for doing their paid work. TIT.

If they cannot find the truck surely someone will smell it?  :whistling:

cops in thailand dont really get paid in the way they do in the west. the government only provides enough for a small salary so they have to go out and make their own money. i dont know if they pocket all the cash they collect buy i suspect they have to pass part of it up the chain.

police have ruined the reward system by collecting their own rewards in the past. anyone offering to help giving information to help solve crimes in the future will  be less inclined to do so knowing they will not be compensated. rewards become just another scam in thailand.

17 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

yes but why bother advertising it as they will be collecting it themselves. i wish i could reward myself more money but i am broke.

must be more than milk in the truck.

100,000bht.thats a hell of a lot of milk.

have anyone ever tried it.:w00t:

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 3:59 PM, Lord Lucan said:

Sounds amusing I agree, unfortunately has serious implications,

no laughing matter if a car bomb arrived at you local school dressed up as milk delivery.

Lord,

my idea!

It sounds funny and jokes could be expected because it sounds so silly.

But same as you i expect the truck being used in some kind of attack. I see no other purpose of stealing a silly milk truck.

If  remember correctly in the last blasts in Thailand they used a stolen ambulance.

Better watch out now for a milktruck suddenly being parked somewhere after school hours.