Apple tall free number

mrmicbkktxl

Hi is there a tall free number for apple service in Thailand? I  tried  001800656957 call failed,I tried  08006645451 some thai guy answered but not apple,I tried  0018004412904 call faild,I got all those numbers from Apple support,amazing,why the hell they sell iphones in Thailand if no service for them?????? I have cracked screen,Icare in central Chonburi told me they will need to send it to Singapore for 7-10 working days,of course they don't give you a replacement phone, by the way why apple Thailand charge almost 150$[5000thb] if in the USA it costs only 109$?

How did 001 800 4412904 for Apple Thailand fail?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

Just tried it and got an automatic announcement in Thai language pointing to the Apple website and then disconnect.

It's Saturday.

When (day, time) did you try to call?

001800656957 :  where is that from? Can't find it on the support site.

(just found it as some "Pantip" number)

08006645451  :) This is Thai mobile phone number with an added digit "1" (too long).

Did you try this from a fixed line phone?

From a mobile phone the attempt would fail.

It is the number of Apple Technical Support Germany to be dialed from Germany only.

Edited by KhunBENQ

8 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

How did 001 800 4412904 for Apple Thailand fail?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

Just tried it and got an automatic announcement in Thai language pointing to the Apple website and then disconnect.

It's Saturday.

When (day, time) did you try to call?

001800656957 :  where is that from? Can't find it on the support site.

(just found it as some "Pantip" number)

08006645451  :) This is Thai mobile phone number with an added digit "1" (too long).

Did you try this from a fixed line phone?

From a mobile phone the attempt would fail.

It is the number of Apple Technical Support Germany to be dialed from Germany only.

Yeah I tried it  with 2 different mobile numbers,one postpaid one prepaid.the first number had some thai guy answer,nothing to do with apple.Well now I got an appointment,Apple will call me Monday morning.Besides the calling problems I'm really amazed  there is no proper phone number or service of Apple Thailand.I had a similar problem 2.5 yrs ago,after all I gave up and let my friend in USA deal with apple,that worked.How can they sell phones here without a service center.I'm not a friend of copy stuff,but very sure I will not let apple send my phone to Singapore.It's only a cracked screen.OK thanks for input,Monday I will be smarter

On 9/3/2016 at 3:18 PM, KhunBENQ said:

How did THIS fail?

I just tried it and get an automatic response from Apple Service, "Press 2 for English".

I didn't continue.

All useless,Apple Singapore just called me,Whatever issue you might have with an apple product,Icare will send it to Singapore,because the quality of apple repair shops in Thailand is or was substandard.Means for me I have to let them send my phone to Singapore for 7-10 working days or get a copy screen.Amazing Thailand,Amazing Apple

All useless,Apple Singapore just called me,Whatever issue you might have with an apple product,Icare will send it to Singapore,because the quality of apple repair shops in Thailand is or was substandard.Means for me I have to let them send my phone to Singapore for 7-10 working days or get a copy screen.Amazing Thailand,Amazing Apple

Pretty standard really. The only issue I've had with Apple was a free warranty replacement of my MacBook Pro battery in 2013.

I called Apple Singapore and they gave me a work order number (they told me Icare Chonburi was closest to me). I then went to Icare in Chonburi with my laptop & WO number and they sent it to Singapore for replacement - got it back in 2 weeks.