Is there a minimum number of free pages in passport?

Minimum number of free pages in passport?

My passport is almost full. Minimum of 6 months validity for passport is well known, and I vaguely remember having read that there must be at least 2 empty pages in the passport. Does anyone have experience in this matter in south-east Asia in general (Thailand and visa runs around Thailand in particular)?

I have left 2x1 page, 2x2/3 page, 1x1/3 page. That means I can get maximum of 2 visa stickers, and 2/3 page is enough area for Thailand entry/exit stamp and extension of stay stamp. (One visa sticker from Cambodia Feb 2016 is loose, whereas Jul 2014 still sticks well. I could easily pull off the Feb 2016 sticker, but part of the stamp on the sticker is on the rim of the page. I don't think this is a good idea.)

My plan is to take a long holiday over winter (current plan is 4 months: 2 visa free entries to Thailand and 2 extensions of stay and one trip to another country in south-east Asia, most probably Taiwan, Malaysia, Cambodia or Vietnam) and there is enough space for all stamps (for Cambodia I might get e-visa to save one page in passport).