How To Meeting A Thai Lady For Long Term Commitment.

Bud1000

In my own country I would meet the right lady at work or the social engagment. Now that I have retired to Thailand most of the lovely ladies I meet are in the bar for long time.

So you go to a Bar and you meet girls that work in a bar, amazing coincidence that.

Troll

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should make some business cards up and hand them out at shopping centres, playgrounds and maybe at the bottom of highrised buildings around 5 pm. Make sure you remember to put your number on it though and tell them you have no money.

:o

i think mentioning handing out cards at playgrounds contravenes forum policy :D

Learn some Thai, always dress smartly - long pants, shirt with collar and smart shoes - hang around shopping malls, uppercrust supermarkets, book shops, and frequent a quality fitness center. Also try and make some Thai friends in your area of expertise and investigate their friends... get them to sniff around for you. :o

Learn some Thai, always dress smartly - long pants, shirt with collar and smart shoes - hang around shopping malls, uppercrust supermarkets, book shops, and frequent a quality fitness center. Also try and make some Thai friends in your area of expertise and investigate their friends... get them to sniff around for you. :o

Thats going to abit of trouble isnt it.

This is what i do. Think that every girls wants you, then just go up to them and start talking to them like they love you to death. TELL her not ask, that you and her will be having dinner tonight and how lucky she is for you to talk to her.

Worked everytime. Girls love guys who take the lead and are very confident.

Second - What else do you have to offer besides money and lots of leisure times?

Whatsup? What else could a Thai woman want?.....................perhaps more money.

Yeh it should read; What else do you have to offer besides money and lots more money?

You cant buy anything with leisure time and it is therefore useless to a Thai woman.

:D:D:o

Edited by Robski

Second - What else do you have to offer besides money and lots of leisure times?

Whatsup? What else could a Thai woman want?.....................perhaps more money.

Yeh it should read; What else do you have to offer besides money and lots more money?

You cant buy anything with leisure time and it is therefore useless to a Thai woman.

Or are they just saying your leisure time is useless.

Or are they just saying your leisure time is useless.

Yeh I guess having too much leisure time means you'll be about a lot and they would have to put more effort in for the money.

Dunno I haven't thought about it too much and best you don't either Donz.

Don't go changing mate the ladies won't respect you for it, you got the style and if the OP had half

your confidence he'd be a regular fanny magnet. :D

Kazakstan?..... :o

The op has a big learning curve....you are coming here with big expectations. You should learn about thai culture...learn some thai....hang out in different places wether farang oriented or thai oriented....to get a full spectrum of things....thai girls have big expectations too. Smile a lot...don't be thrifty..don't be loud..don't show anger....make them laugh....and you are halfway there.

The best post in the whole thread.

Oh dear, can't pull one of those lovely Thai chicks without flashing money about?

Someit wrong here, dude, I got a charming young ladyfriendwho earns more money than me (she thinks), works at a travel agent and is a tourist guide. And I am only average looking for a 26 year old, but I am very relaaaxed. :D

Oh dear, can't pull one of those lovely Thai chicks without flashing money about?

Someit wrong here, dude, I got a charming young ladyfriendwho earns more money than me (she thinks), works at a travel agent and is a tourist guide. And I am only average looking for a 26 year old, but I am very relaaaxed. :D

must be your intellect she's after then. geeeeeeeeeeeeeez i wish i could find a lady like that. mmm.......... :D

You just prove my point....w/ the addition of your nil brain!

I sure hope most farangs here are not like you :o ....meanwhile please continue to enjoy your "rented friends" while it lasts.

You just prove my point....w/ the addition of your nil brain!

I sure hope most farangs here are not like you :o ....meanwhile please continue to enjoy your "rented friends" while it lasts.

I think you miss the point teacup.

Your initial post was quite unintelligent and worthy only of a sarcastic reply.

must be your intellect she's after then. geeeeeeeeeeeeeez i wish i could find a lady like that. mmm.......... :o

She ain't after anything, man. :D

It's attitude, not intellect. The vibes you send out will come back to you, it's a cosmic law. :D

I can see how you'd have a problem...try an do some meditation at the start of your day.

must be your intellect she's after then. geeeeeeeeeeeeeez i wish i could find a lady like that. mmm.......... :o

She ain't after anything, man. :D

It's attitude, not intellect. The vibes you send out will come back to you, it's a cosmic law. :D

I can see how you'd have a problem...try an do some meditation at the start of your day.

People say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, unfortunately that is still raising the bar too high for some people.

Quite simply I was joking.

Is there a cosmic law that says you can't have a laugh now and then? Wow your so heavy man. :D