Purchasing Сompany with Nominee Director

Hi everyone! I want to start a company in Thailand without relocating to the country. So, I need to purchase a company registered in Thailand with Nominee Director on a long-term basis.

It would be great if someone will provide me with this service or at least help with advice.

Thank you in advance,

Sergey

On 10/11/2016 at 6:36 PM, Smel said:

Could you recommend any?

Ms. Sommai Bunjong Incorporation Advisor

Panwa Group of Companies Corporate and Secretarial Services Head Office - Bangkok, Thailand Tel. 02 933 6121, 02 933 6122

Fax. 02 933 6120

Edited by Mark T

I wouldn't be put off by negative comments on here. I have started 3 companies here (to buy property, still have two) never had the slightest problems. Didn't use a Lawyer to start them. An accountant did my first one, not sure what qualifications the next two had (if any). People with "know how" seem to do as good a job as anybody else.

I do have a Lawyer do my yearly accounts but that is simply for convience, she lives quite near me.

On 10/11/2016 at 5:36 PM, Smel said:

Could you recommend any?

you should avoid owning a company in thailand. i have had one here for 10 years and it is very hard to make money. i would say 80% of business fail within 2 years, maybe more.  thailand is a fantastic country, you can ruin it by falling in love with a bargirl or starting a business.

why would you want a company here if you dont want to live here?

that being said i have a very good lawyer and accountant in pattaya. expensive but cheaper in the long rum. PM me if you want their details.

»I want to start a company in Thailand... ...purchase a company registered in Thailand with Nominee Director...«

It's illegal.

Nominee directors are illegal and a nominee shareholder (or two), which you may also need, is illegal; today Thai-shareholders shall prove fund for the shares.

I will advise you to talk to a lawyer experienced in setting up company limiteds for foreigners – first consulting is normally free of charge, so you can get updated information about your possibilities to work around the intentions of present Thai laws. You may need a shareholder capital of 2 million baht, and minimum 3 shareholders, and 51% of the shares shall be held by Thai nationals; lately I heard from others that their lawyers asked them to find the Thai shareholder(s) themselves. 

Edited by khunPer