Police in Bangkok Conduct Random Checks on Tourists Ahead of Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) Summit

rooster59

12 hours ago, Squeegee said:

No it's not.

That's why since your very first quoting of me this has been entirely about you hijacking my point [edit: actually, my posts] for your own agenda; that or you completely misunderstand me and/or fail to comprehend when reading.

I even repeated my actual point in the more recent quote you have selectively edited and chosen to ignore again.

So you not getting an entirely serious response out of me saves me from being overly rude, since I don't usually find your posts should warrant such behaviour, until the time comes, as it now has done, to move on 'cos there really was nothing to see here.

You should focus on the posts that are actually concerned with what you want to talk about, 'police conduct' or whatever.

Alternatively, get sugar frosted flakes in a snack-pack too:

Obviously my mistake.   I thought the title of the thread was

Police in Bangkok Conduct Random Checks on Tourists Ahead of Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD) Summit

I guess that's not about police conduct then??

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, bkkrooftop said:

Well. Its pretty clear who they want to rid of this place.THe chinese buses getting bused to the luxury malls arent getting pee tests. Thats for sure.  Take it in stride. Orders from the top

The Chinese aren't milling around Lower Sukhumvit buying drugs off African drug dealers.

The farangs are.

Simple really.

3 hours ago, YeahSiam said:

The Chinese aren't milling around Lower Sukhumvit buying drugs off African drug dealers.

The farangs are.

Simple really.

Good 1 sherlock. It was sarcasm.

I dont think the buses are going into suk or kaosan.

Also this article was on kaosan . Not lower suk.  

15 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Obviously my mistake.   I thought the title of the thread was

I guess that's not about police conduct then??

Yes, you are perfectly correct that you made a mistake.

The topic is about anything that replies consider to be relevant. For you, it's police conduct - the same old discussion that goes round and round every time this topic comes up.

For me, what is more interesting is how news stories like this are no longer isolated incidents that annoy expats, but are now, like everything else in the headlines and social media, a potential contributory factor to Thailand's loss of its Land of Smiles title.