Anybody Been To Koh Kuut?

thaibites0

I have done the net search and came up with just 2 pages from the same dive company, anybody got info on shops/shopping or Farang centres? I do not need hotel or travel info, just places to visit to buy a few things and maybe a Farang food restaurant or bar.

Travelling next week and would appreciate any input.

Try this: http://www.kochangvr.com/kokoodspecial/koh...information.htm

I have done the net search and came up with just 2 pages from the same dive company, anybody got info on shops/shopping or Farang centres? I do not need hotel or travel info, just places to visit to buy a few things and maybe a Farang food restaurant or bar.

Travelling next week and would appreciate any input.

Perfect Nikkijah! Thank you very much.

Looks like it will be just me and the 170 Thais that I am travelling with, I guess roast beef, roast potato's and mushy peas with gravy was just a pipe dream!

Still, it looks like it will be a very restfull few days. Went to Koh Chang last year and enjoyed it so maybe the peace of Koh Kuut will be just as enjoyable in a different way!

Thank you again.

If my work permit and Thai drivers license does not get me into the sights with the Thai's I am with at the Thai entry fee I guess I will miss the sites on Koh Kuut too!

post-16800-1164808656_thumb.jpg

post-16800-1164808733_thumb.jpg

Edited by thaibites0