Attention!

NAENAE

And what was the point/purpose of the original OP's post?? :D

Reminds me of when I bought a SIM card, after "donating" one (in a phone) to a taxi driver whilst drunk; the thai girl, who spoke no English, phoned me on the new number to request english lessons, for which she was willing to "pay"... :D

I can give lessons in some things... :o

Edited by bkkandrew

I strongly suspect this is the same poster as baennaenae who is the queen of pointless posts. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Y0U JERK....That has nothing to do with me....

โง่ แล้วยังเสือกรู้ดีอีก ฝร่่ังอย่างพวกมึงไม่มีวันพูดได้อย่างคนไทยหรอก เรียนเข้าไปเหอะ เรียนให้จน ดากพวกมึงเน่า พวกโง่ ๆ อย่างพวกมึงก็ไม่มีวัน พูดได้ เหมือน พวกกูหรอก กู อยากจะหัวเราะให้ฟันร่วงทั้งปาก เวลา กูอ่าน ไอ้คำอธิบายแปบฝร่ัง

Edited by baennaenae

พวกมึงอธิบาย เข้าไปได้ยังไง เกี่ยวกับการจดจำสระแต่ละตัว ....กลับหน้ากลับหลังอย่างนั้น ตีความหมายสำนวนก็ผิดๆ ฟังแล้ว ขัดรูหูรูหีว่ะ

คงใช้เวลานานโขใช่ย่อย กว่าพวกมึงจะเข้าใจ

พวกเอ็ง คงคิดว่า พวกเอ็งเก่งละสิ

ถามจริงๆเหอะ พวกแก ท่อง ก ถึง ฮ โดยไม่ดูตัวกันได้หรือยััง ถ้ายังไม่ได้ละก็ ขอความกรุณาไปเริ่มต้นใหม่เหอะ แบบว่า กูสงสาร พวกเอ็งว่ะ กลัวว่าพวกเอ็งจะโพสไปจนตาย

Edited by baennaenae

เรียนแบบพวกมึง เวลาไปไหนมาไหนพวกมึงมิพกพาคอมพิวเตอรืไปจนตายรึ ! lol

Briggsy, make sure you read what I wrote above and don't forget to tell your friends and relatives .

Edited by baennaenae

Yeah. Pretty much happened as I predicted it would, which is not to say that I had hoped this would happen. Baennaenae came on too strong from the get-go and then someone made a (mildly!) snide remark about it.

Didn't expect that torrent of profanity, though.

Next time we get requests on how to swear in Thai, we can now direct them to this thread.

Sheesh!