Big Breasts

A woman goes to the doctors and says

"Doctor I want big breasts but I don't want any operations or have any of that silicone stuff, what can I do ?"

The doctor says " Every morning, take a piece of tissue paper and rub it on your chest in between your breats"

"Oh, will that work ?"

"Well, it worked on your arse"

No Im joking ...

keep that up and you could become the first poster banned for a bad joke/picture :D

only joking :D

It would go down in Thaivisa folklaw ... :o It was a pretty bad joke/pic though even I admit that ... :D

lib has that rep do you want to be a co poster in that?

No Im joking ...

keep that up and you could become the first poster banned for a bad joke/picture :D

It would go down in Thaivisa folklaw ... :o It was a pretty bad joke/pic though even I admit that ... :D

No thankyou ... I'll just take a good old fashioned spanking and thats the end of that .... :D

No Im joking ...

No thankyou ... I'll just take a good old fashioned spanking and thats the end of that .... :D

consider yourself spanked :D

No Im joking ...

consider yourself spanked :D

Did John Holmes Use that same Toilet Paper... :D:D:D