How much should I pay a maid for cleaning Studio?

KimKimBk

3 hours ago, performance said:

I have never had a problem and own 4 condos all studios. I are the employer. you may enjoy being robbed. Good luck to you. I employ 12 Thais and 500 is robbery. 

I clean my self when possible. Most Thais are not worth 200. I have to clean again lol. My mother taught us well.

You talk a load of B/S. In the post below your renting off of somebody else and have no clue how a TM30 works......Billy! :coffee1:

Edited by Ronuk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, johnno2 said:

does your maid cook? i'm paying 12K. luckily she's a good cook so i don't mind paying the extra

No she doesn't cook. Preparing the vegetables for cooking is as far as she goes.

But both myself and the wife love cooking, so no great deal.

20 hours ago, petermik said:

i claudius

careful what you put on here.....too much information......can easily be misconstrued 5555555

lucky chap "she wears me out" :sleepy:

If you read carefully, I think he means that he doesn't have a maid, but he calls his wife the maid as she does the work.

Am I right?

6 hours ago, Ronuk said:

You talk a load of B/S. In the post below your renting off of somebody else and have no clue how a TM30 works......Billy! :coffee1:

Yes correct I got married to a Thai in Chonburi city. Previously I lived in BKK and own 3 gyms and a TV Boxing company in USA. I now live temporarily in Chonburi. I also own 4 condos which l purchasee at a ripper price 5 years ago. Not living here. You are the one with no clue. Are you jealous boy.

On 10/23/2016 at 11:38 AM, louse1953 said:

And why are things so expensive in Phuket and not Krabi,because you fools pay it.Phuket is a joke.

I don't pay for home cleaning. I was just trying to help the OP out based on what I have heard.  I don't know if that warranted an insult from you directed at all people living in Phuket.  Have a nice day and try to tone down the hostility a little if you can.

4 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Ditch the Maids and get a Butler, or may be a footman and housekeeper too. 

You have a CLEANING LADY not a MAID.  You do know how pretentious you sound right?  And moaning about paying 250 baht per cleaning lady you also sound like a right old miser. 

I am sure you not " old miser. " and pay your cleaning lady 250$ per hour:post-4641-1156694572:

Is IT?

Edited by ardokano

I'd say your well lazy cos who needs a cleaner for a studio! 

You have to know that the majority of expats are elderly. I will leave it to you to work out the challenges that may arise from arthritis, bad knees etc.

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Just now, zorro1 said:

You have to know that the majority of expats are elderly. I will leave it to you to work out the challenges that may arise from arthritis, bad knees etc.

Listen pal my grandad cleaned his house with 1 leg for 35 years after ww2 so give me that "I'm old" catchphrase. 

Listen pal my grandad cleaned his house with 1 leg for 35 years after ww2 so give me that "I'm old" catchphrase. 

OMG I m speechless, what a horrible family. No way I would let my grandad hop around on one leg trying to clean his house. Shameful!

Just now, zorro1 said:

OMG I m speechless, what a horrible family. No way I would let my grandad hop around on one leg trying to clean his house. Shameful!

Just now, zorro1 said:

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk.

Speechless! Good job we only typing then!

You see though pal my grandad was a real man he never made excuses he made great cups of tea though.

Haha threatening me as a key board warrior LMAO
Just imagine watching gramps trying to mop the floor while hopping on one leg is ridiculous
Horrible family, I rest my case.. Buddy!!!

Just now, zorro1 said:

Haha threatening me as a key board warrior LMAO
Just imagine watching gramps trying to mop the floor while hopping on one leg is ridiculous
Horrible family, I rest my case.. Buddy!!!

Listen you silly excuse for a human. Some people are too proud to sit on their arse all day and be cared for. The old fella loved a challenge and we were children so I guess he just liked to be independent.  Give your case a rest and go and mope elsewhere scab boy!

On 10/22/2016 at 4:30 PM, csabo said:

In Phuket where things are expensive girls are getting 1000b for a whole house give or take.

So if the girls use half a day, they can make 60 000 per month cleaning houses?  Yes Phuket is expensive.

lol

8 hours ago, Travel2003 said:

So if the girls use half a day, they can make 60 000 per month cleaning houses?  Yes Phuket is expensive.

lol

I never said it was cheap and if I was to offer an opinion I would agree it's not but nevertheless I know several people who pay that and it seems many maids won't take less.  Also just because someone gets 1000 baht to clean a house it does not automatically mean the clean a house every day translating to 30000 monthly.  Right?   Seems that would have been easy to figure out but I guess not based on your bizarrely random calculation example.  I clean my own house.  Not because of the money but because I want it done right.  "Expensive" is a relative term also.  To you a Benz may be expensive to others it's nothing.  If socioeconomic standing has any correlation with intellect I assume you don't make that much though.  Go "lol" about that while your pissing without a pot.

13 hours ago, zorro1 said:

no way  I would let any help me some do if i want its do and because that pity or compassion for me,

this is the most humiliating thing you can do for Man..

his grandfather was a real Man and grandson apparently respected.

So what it shameful for you, give  feel your grandfather a complete human being, real Man who can  do everything himself?
  Or for you better show your grandfather that he was crippled and could not even clean his house?

Yes

I speechless how is horrible people can be .

A 79th  opinion on this as i believe such an important issue needs considerable thought. Does the cleaner use the aircon when working, this should be taken into consideration, do they use power tools, ie. elec polisher? Many many things to be taken into consideration.

9 hours ago, ardokano said:

no way  I would let any help me some do if i want its do and because that pity or compassion for me,

this is the most humiliating thing you can do for Man..

his grandfather was a real Man and grandson apparently respected.

So what it shameful for you, give  feel your grandfather a complete human being, real Man who can  do everything himself?
  Or for you better show your grandfather that he was crippled and could not even clean his house?

Yes

I speechless how is horrible people can be .

???

On 10/25/2016 at 8:55 PM, csabo said:

I never said it was cheap and if I was to offer an opinion I would agree it's not but nevertheless I know several people who pay that and it seems many maids won't take less.  Also just because someone gets 1000 baht to clean a house it does not automatically mean the clean a house every day translating to 30000 monthly.  Right?   Seems that would have been easy to figure out but I guess not based on your bizarrely random calculation example.  I clean my own house.  Not because of the money but because I want it done right.  "Expensive" is a relative term also.  To you a Benz may be expensive to others it's nothing.  If socioeconomic standing has any correlation with intellect I assume you don't make that much though.  Go "lol" about that while your pissing without a pot.

Oh dear..... my silly lol really stepped on some sore toes.

Solly.