Thai research team discovers chemicals which can stop cancer from growing

rooster59

51 minutes ago, kimchibogan said:

True, I guess I was talking in a more normal sense. I have come across many people who look down on Thais and think they are stupid and have no logic.

I certainly understand that it is inappropriate to label an entire nation  in such a manner, but there is no denying that a majority of Thais are either uneducated, ignorant, and/or characterized by low intelligence. And no you cannot argue the intelligence level aspect because it is a reflection of every population. The intelligence level of a population distributes in a Bell curve. The defining characteristics between diifferent population pools will be the average intelligence measurement and the segment which tests out in the  above average intelligence levels. There is no denying that  early childhood nutrition and exposure to pollution has a strong  influence.  Language and culture  play their role as well.  

The cold reality is that Thailand has contributed very little to the advancement of medicine and  the applied sciences. We are treated to embellished stories of great discoveries, when the  reality is that a  child in a Dorset secondary school science fair can do better.  Go to your local hospital intensive care unit, or lab. The equipment and technology is of foreign concept.. The techniques employed in the ER are copied from foreign sources.  You know that  airport in Bangkok? do you think anyof the technology it uses  originated in Thailand? How about the aircraft that use the airport? Even the  building materials and engineering principles are all foreign sourced.  Sorry to say, but Thailand would quickly revert back to its primitive agrarian origins if it did not have access to the intellectual capital of others.

Edited by geriatrickid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

I certainly understand that it is inappropriate to label an entire nation  in such a manner, but there is no denying that a majority of Thais are either uneducated, ignorant, and/or characterized by low intelligence. And no you cannot argue the intelligence level aspect because it is a reflection of every population. The intelligence level of a population distributes in a Bell curve. The defining characteristics between diifferent population pools will be the average intelligence measurement and the segment which tests out in the  above average intelligence levels. There is no denying that  early childhood nutrition and exposure to pollution has a strong  influence.  Language and culture  play their role as well.  

The cold reality is that Thailand has contributed very little to the advancement of medicine and  the applied sciences. We are treated to embellished stories of great discoveries, when the  reality is that a  child in a secondary school science fair can do better.  Go to your local hospital intensive care unit, or lab. The quipment and technology  is of foreign origin. The techniques employed in the ER are copied from foreign sources.  You know that  airport in Bangkok? do you think anyof the technology it uses  originated in Thailand? How about the aircraft that use the airport? Even the  building materials and engineering principles are all foreign sourced.  Sorry to say, but Thailand would quickly revert back to its primitive agrarian origins if it did not ahve access to the intellectual capital of others.

Its a shame that the US is more embroiled in making money than making medical (drugs) advancements!!

On 10/22/2016 at 1:44 AM, terminatorchiangmai said:

I thought there was a cure already called Marijuana but its banned in so many countries.

Marijuana only helps control the pain. In any case, there are already heaps of methods of inhibiting cancer growth and even destroying cancer cells. The problem is they all are equally damaging to healthy tissue and thus need to be used in targeted approaches to avoid severe side effects which for obvious reasons can't be effective after metastasis.

1 minute ago, wprime said:

Marijuana only helps control the pain. In any case, there are already heaps of methods of inhibiting cancer growth and even destroying cancer cells. The problem is they all are equally damaging to healthy tissue and thus need to be used in targeted approaches to avoid severe side effects which for obvious reasons can't be effective after metastasis.

No!! cancer prevents, kills and cures cancer - admitted by the US national cancer institute. A large amount of plants, herbs, essential oils and spices also have miraculous healing powers with virtually every disease known to man (and those viruses invented by man)!!

30 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

No!! cancer prevents, kills and cures cancer - admitted by the US national cancer institute. A large amount of plants, herbs, essential oils and spices also have miraculous healing powers with virtually every disease known to man (and those viruses invented by man)!!

Interesting, here's the source for anyone interested:

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq#link/_13

9 minutes ago, wprime said:

Interesting, here's the source for anyone interested:

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq#link/_13

Bearing in mind the horrendous side affects of chemo (a carcinogen in itself) that always gives you more aggressive cancers later in life has been shown to be ineffective against the 2% of stem tumor cells that proliferate cancers and you can see why so many natural cures work whereas conventional methods don't and never will. The average 5 year survival rate for chemo treated cancers is 2-3% whereas Dr Burzynski's antineoplaston treatments that deal with hopeless conventional treatment cases where they are sent home to die, often live for several decades and many are still alive today (from pancreatic and brain glioma)!! Plants are cleverer than any of us humans but unfortunately for pharma they can't be patented. Cancer (which is not a disease but a symptom of toxic overload that creates an impaired immune system) is an amazingly weak illness with an incredible array of means available to destroy it. Essential oils such as frankincense and myrrh are my personal favourites at the moment with curcumin and bicarbonate of soda/maple syrup combo not far behind. Again, this is just my personal view and should not be adopted by anyone else unless they see the merit of doing so. You won't hear an oncologist recommending any of this as he gets approximately 2/3 of his income from buying chemo and selling it on to his patients.

1 hour ago, lucky11 said:

Yes, I know exactly your sentiments and wholeheartedly agree with you. I find them amazingly resourceful when it comes to problem solving. But discovering a plant that is effective against cancer is no big deal, as there are so many that go a lot further than this, to the ultimate conclusion (desired outcome) in fact!!

Well said. I guess we have to remind ourselves that Thailand is a developing country.

On 11/2/2016 at 10:56 PM, lucky11 said:

Its a shame that the US is more embroiled in making money than making medical (drugs) advancements!!

What's your point?  Why single out the USA? Nothing is stopping  Thailand from undertaking  research, except the fact that Thailand would rather fund the purchase of submarines, or the salaries of more generals than it needs etc. You do understand that there are other countries in the world besides the USA, many of whom are in better financial shape, don't you? Direct your question to Qatar, or the UAE. How about China? They can do something,but they instead prefer to steal the  innovations from others.

3 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

What's your point?  Why single out the USA? Nothing is stopping  Thailand from undertaking  research, except the fact that Thailand would rather fund the purchase of submarines, or the salaries of more generals than it needs etc. You do understand that there are other countries in the world besides the USA, many of whom are in better financial shape, don't you? Direct your question to Qatar, or the UAE. How about China? They can do something,but they instead prefer to steal the  innovations from others.

You miss my point - pharmaceutical companies are interested only in making money. They cannot heal people so they use doctors to peddle synthetic drugs that succeed in keeping people ill and increasing their illnesses through side affects. Essentially, they do not want to cure people but make life time customers. The CEO of one of the major pharma companies even stated this as fact!! When will people wake up and realise that cures lie in natural substances, primarily plant based (in) the food we eat (real whole foods). I say when, but with FB and other social media, people are finally waking up. Why use Metformin when chromium picolinate, which is a natural trace mineral that has been depleted from our soil and is lacking in our diet does a far better job on type 2 diabetes without side affects. I'm not going to mention chemo as against so many natural ways that work by attacking the 2% stem cells that proliferate cancer by various means to eradicate the cancer for good (cure it) and not obliterate every cell it comes into contact with as chemo does (without curing it).

This is my point, the whole medical industry tells lies and provides false hope and doctors are simply the disseminators of such information and sales reps for big pharma, trained up in their heavily sponsored teaching universities where they spend 99% of the time being taught what pills are for what and not taught about nutrition and the immune system!! Why would they? Do the first one sensibly and look after your immune system and you won't be ill - their customers would dry up in no time and no industry wants that to happen!! Think about it, educate yourself, empower yourself and start regaining your health. It's what I did and I am rejuvenated!!

On 10/26/2016 at 2:25 PM, lucky11 said:

Disagree with 100% of this!!

only a fool believes in alternative medicine - there is only one kind of medicine and that is medicine that has been PROVED to work - this is ONLY done by clinical trials....anything else is speculation and anecdote.

On 11/4/2016 at 10:35 AM, lucky11 said:

You miss my point - pharmaceutical companies are interested only in making money. They cannot heal people so they use doctors to peddle synthetic drugs that succeed in keeping people ill and increasing their illnesses through side affects. Essentially, they do not want to cure people but make life time customers. The CEO of one of the major pharma companies even stated this as fact!! When will people wake up and realise that cures lie in natural substances, primarily plant based (in) the food we eat (real whole foods). I say when, but with FB and other social media, people are finally waking up. Why use Metformin when chromium picolinate, which is a natural trace mineral that has been depleted from our soil and is lacking in our diet does a far better job on type 2 diabetes without side affects. I'm not going to mention chemo as against so many natural ways that work by attacking the 2% stem cells that proliferate cancer by various means to eradicate the cancer for good (cure it) and not obliterate every cell it comes into contact with as chemo does (without curing it).

This is my point, the whole medical industry tells lies and provides false hope and doctors are simply the disseminators of such information and sales reps for big pharma, trained up in their heavily sponsored teaching universities where they spend 99% of the time being taught what pills are for what and not taught about nutrition and the immune system!! Why would they? Do the first one sensibly and look after your immune system and you won't be ill - their customers would dry up in no time and no industry wants that to happen!! Think about it, educate yourself, empower yourself and start regaining your health. It's what I did and I am rejuvenated!!

Your premise is fundamentally flawed

you are confusing the business practices of Big Pharma with scientific medicine.

If you read "bad Science" by Ben Goldacre, you will then be in a position to comment.

Maybe some parts of the claims got LOSt in the translation?   

- killed the cancer, but did they leave out a bit - that it kills the host while it's at it?

I'll keep with my Vitamin B17 thanks

Edited by tifino

49 minutes ago, Loeilad said:

only a fool believes in alternative medicine - there is only one kind of medicine and that is medicine that has been PROVED to work - this is ONLY done by clinical trials....anything else is speculation and anecdote.

I'm afraid that you are uninformed as you have got it 180 degrees wrong in just about everything you say. I'm not going to argue with you as your types have already made up their mind and simply churn out pharma propaganda and lies!! Have we got vested interests here, I wonder??

Is type 2 diabetes reversible? Can cancer be cured? Was it possible to cure my own ulcerative colitis after 30 years of being on medications as I was too stupid to believe them when they said it was incurable and I would be on life medication? Can polio be cured? They sure can, and are, but not with synthetic medications that keep you ill!! 

Edited by lucky11

18 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

I'm afraid that you are uninformed as you have got it 180 degrees wrong in just about everything you say. I'm not going to argue with you as your types have already made up their mind and simply churn out pharma propaganda and lies!! Have we got vested interests here, I wonder??

Is type 2 diabetes reversible? Can cancer be cured? Was it possible to cure my own ulcerative colitis after 30 years of being on medications as I was too stupid to believe them when they said it was incurable and I would be on life medication? Can polio be cured? They sure can, and are, but not with synthetic medications that keep you ill!! 

Everything you have just said is factually incorrect.........you clearly don't know medical history and persist in confusing association with causation. you are profoundly under-informed.....which is a shame as it appears you have misinterpreted your own chronic disease and fail to understand how vaccines work for diseases like polio you also seem to think that "cancer" is a single disease and don't appear to have understood my comments on Big Pharma - one wonders how you mange to keep yourself so much in the dark.

I would suggest if you can't manage to inform yourself by reading Bad Science then you take time to find out by asking someone who has....at present your attitudes are back in pre-history. It's a crying shame that in this day and age people can still be so poorly informed.

Edited by Loeilad

Just now, Loeilad said:

Everything you have just said is factually incorrect.........you clearly don't know medical history and persist in confusing associattion with causation. you are profoundly under-informed.....which is a shame as it appears you have misinterpreted your own chronic disease and fail to understand how vaccines work for diseases like polio - one wonders how you mange to keep yourself so much in the dark.

Nothing is factually incorrect - are you saying that I didn't cure my (main stream incurable) ulcerative colitis? I should know as I managed to cure it in less than a month having suffered with it for 30 years!! You can't get much more FACTUAL than that!! Don't get me going on vaccines as they are the biggest abomination going (other than main stream cancer) quack medications. Clinical trials are rigged - as whistle blowers (with a conscience) have proved time and time again. It is a tad more difficult to rig curing people of cancer and virtually every other disease known to man (without useless synthetic drugs). Out of 120 alternative doctors working on GcMAF cancer and autism cures - half of them are dead now as they posed such a threat to big pharma and the FDA and had to be eliminated!! I bet you didn't know that Ebola, polio, HIV/AIDS and cancer can all be cured by a single vitamin!! Well you do now.

32 minutes ago, Loeilad said:

Everything you have just said is factually incorrect.........you clearly don't know medical history and persist in confusing association with causation. you are profoundly under-informed.....which is a shame as it appears you have misinterpreted your own chronic disease and fail to understand how vaccines work for diseases like polio you also seem to think that "cancer" is a single disease and don't appear to have understood my comments on Big Pharma - one wonders how you mange to keep yourself so much in the dark.

I would suggest if you can't manage to inform yourself by reading Bad Science then you take time to find out by asking someone who has....at present your attitudes are back in pre-history. It's a crying shame that in this day and age people can still be so poorly informed.

No problem for me, I haven't been ill for 10 years - you carry on popping your pills and I shall carry on in good health (approaching my 60's in a few months time), feel like a thirty year old enjoying my retirement doing whatever I want!! I am not worried in the slightest about cancer or heart problems because I won't be getting them.

2 hours ago, Loeilad said:

Your premise is fundamentally flawed

you are confusing the business practices of Big Pharma with scientific medicine.

If you read "bad Science" by Ben Goldacre, you will then be in a position to comment.

I couldn't find this book - no where to be seen in the fiction section so it can't be that good. If you want to read a good book then try the No. 3 on the New York best sellers list at the moment ie: Ty Bollinger's 'The truth about cancer' and you will discover how much of a fraud the cancer industry is with the bonus of being told how to REALLY cure cancer!!

3 hours ago, tifino said:

Maybe some parts of the claims got LOSt in the translation?   

- killed the cancer, but did they leave out a bit - that it kills the host while it's at it?

I'll keep with my Vitamin B17 thanks

Edited by Loeilad

On 10/26/2016 at 10:09 PM, laislica said:

I also watched it and I feel that we are being somewhat lead astray by the notes that scroll up the screen from time to time.

The bias in those texts is working because other posters seem to listen but from a "conditioned" POV and fail to watch it with an open mind.

Smoke n Mirrors?

The formula he uses does not IMHO, require atmospheric CO2 to be zero.

The formula wants People generated CP2 to be zero.

Co2 = People+Services/person+Energy/service+CO2/unit energy

There is no term for natural CO2.....

And whilst he says he likes vaccines, his wish is for the invention of a "thing" that halves the co2 that people create.

I can't say I like BG that much but in this case the video is quite misleading IMO.

Agreed, some are taking it out of context.

5 minutes ago, CharlieK said:

Agreed, some are taking it out of context.

He openly states that he wants a good dose of depopulation (a few billion at least) - he also says he wants zero co2 which means zero people. His preferred method, he states, is vaccinations (which he kinda loves and promotes as his "little darlings" - my words not his). 

Not sure how this crept into the conversation -  not my doing.

Edited by lucky11

2 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

He openly states that he wants a good dose of depopulation (a few billion at least) - he also says he wants zero co2 which means zero people. His preferred method, he states, is vaccinations (which he kinda loves and promotes as his "little darlings" - my words not his). 

The usual method of depopulation is war!