Meet the Billionaires of Thailand's Red Bull Fortune  

webfact

1 hour ago, Don Mega said:

My bad, did not realise you have first hand knowledge of how it all went down, are you the butler ?

Its a terrible thing to happen Don. As a parent you would do what you could. I had a indiscretion as a 17 year old. My parents helped me but I still faced the music. Not as bad as this young lad. His parents went to far to pull him out of the shet. Unless u have some other information of what happened?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Chris Lawrence said:

Its a terrible thing to happen Don. As a parent you would do what you could. I had a indiscretion as a 17 year old. My parents helped me but I still faced the music. Not as bad as this young lad. His parents went to far to pull him out of the shet. Unless u have some other information of what happened?

money talks and shit rots in Jail.

6 hours ago, Foreign Jim said:

The only one people will remember is the one, Vorayuth Yoovidhya, who was high on cocaine when he dragged a Thai police officer to his death in a Ferrari.  Has Vorayuth even done a single day of penance?  Nope, he ignored all calls to come in and fled to Singapore for a bit.  Oh, and Redbull, the 'energy' drink, is crap, too.

He and his mom went and waied in front of the widow of the cop the punk killed.  And the dad certainly paid a large payment to sweep the whole thing under the rug.  If I was the lawyer for the widow, I would have counseled her to  hold out for $15 million.  The actual pay-off was probably a whole lot less, in a country where a serious crime has a fine of Bt.2000.  Whatever the Red Bull family paid (to the widow, to cops, to other authorities), it certainly worked as planned.  The punk may have already gotten plastic surgery on his face, and an alternate ID card.

I got ripped off by a Thai woman re; a land deal.  To foil police (and perhaps for other reasons), she got a sex-change to become a man - plus; another name and another ID.   Nothing's too weird in Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...