Lost stamped departure card when applying for work permit

I've looked everywhere and I can't find my stamped departure card. I already have a non-b visa valid until next year and just about to apply for a new work permit. My company says they need the stamped departure card scanned alongside my passport. 

Would that be for the actual work permit they require that or for a new/extension of the non-b visa?

Is a scanned departure card something you can go to the immigration to get? If so, where would one go in Bangkok and could I get it in one day?

• You can get a replacement departure card from Chaeng Wattana Immigration, and it would be issued the same day.
  • A copy of the departure card would be needed for the extension of stay, and possibly by the labour office processing the work permit.

Immigration (Samui) forget to staple my (stamped) Departure Card back in, when I had stamps moved from old passport to a new. When I noticed the Departure Card was missing, I went back to the Immigration Office with a photocopy of my old passport and the Departure Card, the day after I got may passport back, and the kind officer just took a new Departure Card, crossed out the number and wrote my old number in the For Official Use-field, and asked me to fill-in the information, thereafter stapled it into my new passport. Seem like that's it...:thumbsup:

Edited by khunPer