Thais, Russian charged with assault following Phuket street brawl

webfact

1 hour ago, ardokano said:

Of course it's okay. Even normally receive in response to a knife in the thigh or the bullet. Especially when several people attack. it does not joust. this is a street fight. what do you think is normal in response then you slap somebody.. you  want get beer or they girl?

i should not even answer to this bs.

Man,the <deleted> up guy threw a stone at a taxi and making serious trouble...

i am 100% sure if a froeigner comes to your country and doin shit like this u gonna <deleted> him with your whole team...

and by the way,not everybody in this world is a streetfighter or a HERO like you guys!

i still cant come over the knife t the thigh bullshit..555...

how old are u? i mean serious,how old are you?U cant be a grown up man,can you?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, nikotin said:

i should not even answer to this bs.

Man,the fckd up guy threw a stone at a taxi and making serious trouble...

i am 100% sure if a froeigner comes to your country and doin shit like this u gonna fck him with your whole team...

and by the way,not everybody in this world is a streetfighter or a HERO like you guys!

i still cant come over the knife t the thigh bullshit..555...

how old are u? i mean serious,how old are you?U cant be a grown up man,can you?

100% cant be sure even god( even if have)

I have never in interfering in someone else's fight. even if they kill
 'cause I do not know the reasons. And I'm not a cop.
 for example
 If ten people are killed one and I'll get out of the trunk AK and give them all to disperse.
 then it turns out that this person was raped, mutilated their girlfriend (wife's sister)
 I'm not going to any rights under the law. either in terms of social norms.

if I see that a foreigner in my country face brick smashed the taxi driver I do not intervene
 I do not know why, maybe the taxi driver had raped his girlfriend last night,
 well, or even insulted his mom.
 I'm not a Nazi to follow the crowd and beating on a national basis.
 without the knowledge of the causes of fights I can climb just in one case involved a fight in my friends.

What's the difference how many years? Is the internal code of conduct, ethics, change with age?
  How then can trust a man if his behavior rules/ethics change every time?

Edited by ardokano

26 minutes ago, nikotin said:

Read the article from their source...

The stuipd russian started it....before you start arguing you should at least read all thats available!..

thaiv.PNG

I'm sorry but :lol:!

It started off badly when we heard that the Russians on big 'bikes (which turned out to be scooters) were told off by a taxi driver for driving too fast.  As has already been pointed out, it must have been a v fast and loud 'telling off' for the scooter drivers to hear in the first place.  Not to mention the irony of that type of taxi driver (i.e. ganging up and trying to beat up a foreigner) getting bad-tempered about driving too fast or too loudly!

For witnesses to then claim that "during the initial confrontation, one of the tourists threw a brick that hit a taxi, resulting in one of the taxi drivers who was standing by to approach the foreigner" - turns scepticism into pure disbelief.  A brick thrown at a taxi would not result in 'an approach' - it would result in aggression!

Its unfortunately true that many taxi drivers here have a very bad reputation for unwarranted violence and aggression given the slightest excuse.  Not all, I hasten to add as I know a couple of lovely taxi drivers.

But its good to hear that the police charged not only the one Russian involved in the brawl, but also the four taxi drivers.

56 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm sorry but :lol:!

It started off badly when we heard that the Russians on big 'bikes (which turned out to be scooters) were told off by a taxi driver for driving too fast.  As has already been pointed out, it must have been a v fast and loud 'telling off' for the scooter drivers to hear in the first place.  Not to mention the irony of that type of taxi driver (i.e. ganging up and trying to beat up a foreigner) getting bad-tempered about driving too fast or too loudly!

For witnesses to then claim that "during the initial confrontation, one of the tourists threw a brick that hit a taxi, resulting in one of the taxi drivers who was standing by to approach the foreigner" - turns scepticism into pure disbelief.  A brick thrown at a taxi would not result in 'an approach' - it would result in aggression!

Its unfortunately true that many taxi drivers here have a very bad reputation for unwarranted violence and aggression given the slightest excuse.  Not all, I hasten to add as I know a couple of lovely taxi drivers.

But its good to hear that the police charged not only the one Russian involved in the brawl, but also the four taxi drivers.

I agree.

we dont know bs and the truth is always hard to find following the media.

BUT all the people here bashing the thais for being wrong doin this on what the read about it even it clearly says its the russians fault.

That stinks!

i really dont give a shit who did what to who.

Just keep it real...the most i read here is pure antithai from people,at least i guess,living here and i cant take it.....if i would think so bad about the people in the country i live i would just leave.

peace

18 minutes ago, nikotin said:

Just keep it real...the most i read here is pure antithai from people,at least i guess,living here and i cant take it.....if i would think so bad about the people in the country i live i would just leave.

peace

This point of view is a weak  people.If all people were all like that. Human would still be lived in caves or in trees.

Who about all Thai talking?

I do not see.

22 minutes ago, ardokano said:

This point of view is a weak  people.If all people were all like that. Human would still be lived in caves or in trees.

Who about all Thai talking?

I do not see.

i dont understand what u saying...but u ride around with a AK47 in yor car,so i guess it doesnt all have to make sense :)

17 minutes ago, nikotin said:

i dont understand what u saying...but u ride around with a AK47 in yor car,so i guess it doesnt all have to make sense :)

Where I say I ride with AK47?

again

Just weak people if find problem run away.

6 hours ago, nikotin said:

I agree.

we dont know bs and the truth is always hard to find following the media.

BUT all the people here bashing the thais for being wrong doin this on what the read about it even it clearly says its the russians fault.

That stinks!

i really dont give a shit who did what to who.

peace

Nikotin, you decided all by yourself that it was the Russian's fault.

It seems you have a big fight within yourself about Thai bashing. I'm not a Thai basher at all and I also

don't like to see other folks Thai-bashing so much. But you got upset with me for defending the Russian.

I don't like Russian-bashing any more than Thai-bashing. 

Peace to you, brother.