Video: Drunken Reporter Attacks Police at Alcohol Checkpoint in Pattaya

webfact

8 hours ago, wvavin said:

We have to give credit to Pol Capt Wuthikorn Ploadprong for not allowing the "superintendant" to take over this case. All drunk driving must be severely punished irregardless of race & locality because these people have no regards for the lives of others

Can they trace the number of the so called superintendent? with a bit of luck may be the good cop has a app on his phone that automatically records all calls.

20 hours ago, Sphere said:

Good thing there were "pretties" wearing micro shorts around to take some selfies. 

Now lets see what really happens to the drunken loud mouth! I would appreciate it if Thai Visa would follow up on this case. and those females who are supposed to be in "Mourning" I thought that drinking and partying were suspended for a month! or is that just for foreigners?

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm not having a go at anyone one in particular on here but I don't agree with the term Hi-So that is being used describe this guy, if anything, all he is is High Profile, the term Hi-So has a totally different meaning, so all he is, is a monied jack off, and I hope he loses his job along with that other idiot who beat up the bike rider in Bangkok and those stupid females that get their fame via social media.

Edited by Rimmer
Blog text removed