Hit and run in Pattaya Klang. Two arrested with drugs and loaded shotgun

rooster59

Hit and run in Pattaya Klang. Two arrested with drugs and loaded shotgun

By Albert Jack

Drug-Dealers-Arrested-7.jpg

Hit and run drug dealers arrested in Pattaya

PATTAYA:-- Just after midnight, on the morning of November 12, Pattaya police received reports that a black Isuzi had hit pedestrians on Pattaya Klang and then tried to flee.

Officers rushed to the scene and another team managed to stop the Isuzu at the traffic lights on Pattaya Klang and Sukhumvit Road.

Two men were arrested, twenty-seven-year old Mr Nattaphong Yodsri and twenty-six year old Mr Phanukorn Rattasuttikul.

A search revealed 2.4 grams of methamphetamine and a loaded shotgun with a further forty-four live rounds of ammunition.

In Pattaya Klang a number of Thai people were treated for injuries sustained during the initial collision.

The pair have been arrested and taken to the police station for questioning.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/6521-2/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-11-13

5 hours ago, joepattaya1961 said:

Ah, the traffic lights at Pattaya Klaang and Sukhumvit are up and running again.

LOL..... how we wished that.... but it seems it will take another year. Thanks god I don't walk around at midnight there as my favorite BigC is closed by then  -_-

9 minutes ago, siam2007 said:

LOL..... how we wished that.... but it seems it will take another year. Thanks god I don't walk around at midnight there as my favorite BigC is closed by then  -_-

I dont reckon it will be another year as it looks like they will be re-opening the entry to Siam Country club very soon.

I estimate 6 months till the whole debacle is completed.

6 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

I dont reckon it will be another year as it looks like they will be re-opening the entry to Siam Country club very soon.

I estimate 6 months till the whole debacle is completed.

When will SCC road be finished???  Seems a mess now....

I'm usually up and out and about the 4 am hour or so in that area.....most folks that travel along 3rd Road or along Pattaya Klang just run the red lights and honk at anyone who stops at the greeen....?

I am always on HIGH alert when walking......sometimes divert to Beach Road were the police are usually in sight.....maybe.....????  Have to say, it is a crap shoot at best in the early hours of the am....suspect that most folks are drunk at that tome of the day.....or just plain crazy......like me.....woo, woo!...??????

IMG_4401.JPG

Edited by chicowoodduck
Spelling

On 13/11/2016 at 9:08 AM, rooster59 said:

Officers rushed to the scene and another team managed to stop the Isuzu at the traffic lights on Pattaya Klang and Sukhumvit Road.

Again, top-quality reporting.

Traffic Lights ? Visible only to the "highly-trained" reporter.