Two DSI officials suspended for alleged involvement in 40 million baht brokerage fees

webfact

39 minutes ago, jamesbrock said:

Here I was thinking that you'd finally woken up - then I read your reply to aussieinthailand...

The only downside in elevating corruption to the top of the criminal tree and dealing with these people in the harshest possible way is that no-one group—including, and especially the military—is clean enough to take action. You still choose to ignore the fact that the Thai Military—according to a wide range of reports—is one of the most deeply corrupt militaries in Asia, if not the world.

Let me again quote a passage (from a site that may not be accessible without a VPN) that pretty much sums up the general feelings about the Thai military:

You keep pushing this false binary where everyone who, like you, doesn't think of Prayuth as a hero must support Thaksin, and it's way past tiresome...

I was actually thinking the reason they were transferred was because they didn't share with the higher ups...

you have your opinion and I have mine, you believe you are right

17 hours ago, smedly said:

so why hasn't your hero Thaksin and his minions done something about it during many decades in office ?

Seriously,,,    " so why hasn't your hero Thaksin and his minions done somthing about it during many decades in office??? "

well then smedly lil fella,  this just might have somthing to do with why Thaksin hasn't done anything about it.

Van Laarhoven and his wife were arrested in 2014.....!!!     

So now beg's the question,  Wy hasn't your hero the junta leader done nothing about it???

What's the odd's he won't answer or just deflect in some way as per standard???

Edited by aussieinthailand

On 17/11/2016 at 8:07 AM, Brer Fox said:

You have to be patient. The PM is working on eliminating corruption. He promised it will be gone in 20 years. Not long to go now only 19 years and 6 months.

Did you think that it could be eliminated overnight, a week a month, 3 months, 6 months or even a year?

There is no Eliot Ness in Thailand nor any white knights on horseback riding to save the nation.

I am 72 and I know it wont happen in my lifetime, my wife is 51 and it may possibly happen in her lifetime and my son is 12 and it WILL happen in his lifetime.