Body of young child thrown out like rubbish beside road north of Bangkok

webfact

Body of young child thrown out like rubbish beside road north of Bangkok

p4n.jpg

Picture Sanook

BANGKOK: -- A woman out shopping made a grisly discovery yesterday on the Sena - Ayuthaya road.

Khwan, 21, said that she saw a water monitor biting what looked like a doll in a bamboo thicket by a pond by the side of the road.

She called a friend and they discovered the truth - it was not a doll but the body of a boy aged about 3 years.

They called police immediately. The boy was wearing only a yellow shirt that was pulled up around his neck, reports Sanook

There were no signs of injury to the boy's body and the level of decomposition indicated he had been there about 2 to 3 days. 

He had bite marks on his left shoulder thought to be from the water monitor.

Nearby they found a plastic bag with bedding and some female clothes scattered about.

Police are working on the assumption that the boy died of natural causes and the parents, not knowing what to do, left him there. 

They think he may have been the child of foreign construction workers in the wider area.

No locals in the immediate area recognized the child.

Sena police are contacting construction site workers further afield to try and locate the people who may have left the boy by the roadside.

The body was sent for autopsy as investigations continued.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-18

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Police are working on the assumption that the boy died of natural causes and the parents, not knowing what to do, left him there. 

What ? Maybe this poor guy died of natural causes I do not throw him next to the road. The parents do not know what to do ?  Could they find one solution only, to left him alone like an empty box of milk? What kind of parents they are.  Can a  Mother do this ? Can a civilized man do this? Utterly disguising.

Poor little guy.... RIP

1 hour ago, coma said:

Died of natural causes with no pants on and his shirt pulled up around his neck ? Umm! NOOO!!

Could there be some leads in the first line of the article?

Khwan, 21, said that she saw a water monitor biting what looked like a doll in a bamboo thicket by a pond by the side of the road.

Edited by onthesoi

Just now, onthesoi said:

Could there be some leads in the article?

Could be but where did he get this from..."Autopsy showed boy was drawned. Murdered!"?

9 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

Could be but where did he get this from..

Given the body has only just been sent for autopsy he could be making it up.

He could have simply wandered off, fallen in the pond, drowned,.... Then at a later date, dragged out of the pond by the water monitor to be eaten.

Edited by onthesoi

3 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

He could have simply wandered off, fallen in the pond, drowned,.... Then at a later date, dragged out of the pond by the water monitor to be eaten.

I don't doubt it but what is your point?  

My comment..." Could be but where did he get this from..."Autopsy showed boy was drawned. Murdered!"? ...was about the autopsy claim.

Regardless of whether Thai or foreign , the country of Thailand is certainly going backwards when this sort of behavior seems to be the only recourse for people to take you need to question Why..............................................................?/:coffee1:

^** Which people? All kinds of, obviously!

A week ago a Nigerian gave birth to a baby at a toilet of Viennese airport, just threw it in a dumpster.

Got found still alive but too late to rescue in the end ... 

P.S.: Mother was apprehended, said she didn't want to miss her connection flight! 

Edited by jollyhangmon

58 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

Could there be some leads in the first line of the article?

Nope. No autopsy done yet according to the OP. And the mere fact that they state that one will be conducted tells me not to draw such a conclusion. Especially in this part of the world .That would be a little foolish.

Furthermore my post was in response to a member declaring that  '"autopsy done concluded death by drowning, Murder ! " Or words to that effect. When the OP states that the body WILL be sent for an autopsy. So I asked. And ask again. Where did this information come from ?? :blink:

Edited by coma

1 hour ago, coma said:

Nope. No autopsy done yet according to the OP. And the mere fact that they state that one will be conducted tells me not to draw such a conclusion. Especially in this part of the world .That would be a little foolish.

Furthermore my post was in response to a member declaring that  '"autopsy done concluded death by drowning, Murder ! " Or words to that effect. When the OP states that the body WILL be sent for an autopsy. So I asked. And ask again. Where did this information come from ?? :blink:

Think you misread my reply, the pertinent part was in bold where you said its suspicious that the kid had no pants on and his shirt pulled up around his neck.... I was merely saying the lizard could have done that.

Unless you include the post you are replying to then its easy to read your post as your reply to the article.

Edited by onthesoi