Please Think Twice Before Bringing That Thai Girl Out Of Her Own Country

paulsmithson

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno I guess there is some value to fictitious stories... I think???? :o

They do seem to happen quite a lot Brit

As I said, I have been helping a few thai and indonesian women who have been married to here in HK. Some have been beaten up by their husbands. Mistreated. But yes, it is HK. Maybe they are much more well protected in the UK. (I know one thai girl who is having a hard time though now in England)

I don't understand. People can believe in fairy tales told by the bible but doubt when we are talking about reality. Amazing human beings!

Edited by meemiathai

Well!!

"REMEMBER YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THAILAND , BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE THAILAND OUT OF THE GIRL"

A very rightly said truth. I totally agree with it.

It is the hard truth that we see in life. It also depends on the person whom you choose to be the wrong person for you.

I have been married to a Thai girl for the past 13 years, have 2 boys now & living in my country New Delhi, India now. I got married to my wife and after 10 months decided to fly back to my country as things were easier here for working for me. I was the only one who had to work and feed my wife and kids, so we decided to stay in India. My wife is a housewife since the time she got married & all she has to do is eat, sleep and take care of the kids.

Well, I treat her like a part of me & keep her as happy as I can. That's my truth!!