West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Does anyone know when the Champions League draw is ?

it's usually the friday after the final games of the previous round have been played. so probably a week tomorrow or something.

Don't think he was actually looking for an answer stevie..

I'd hazard a guess & say he was trying to be funny..;)

it's usually the friday after the final games of the previous round have been played. so probably a week tomorrow or something.

i didn't even notice what bloody thread i was in m.

maybe got confused with the Euro league there stevie and that thing you used do well in - the CL

Yeah, course you didn't..

I've got my eyes on you Alfredo, don't worry about that..:D

Keep watching Singher. Plenty more late nights aye! :)

Apologies Stevie, i thought it was Alfredo i was replying to above..

Don't think we didn't notice you sneaking back into the relegation zone.....doom and gloom eh? :D

It depends how you look at it, i look at it like we can move above Brum without even playing a Game as it stands, with them playing their Game in hand at Chelsea & losing, which they will do..

& i've done my BBC Predictor too, i've got us losing our next 3 at Sp*ds, Man United Home & Bolton Away then picking up a Point at home to Villa, with enough in the tank to finish 13th..;)

Don't think we didn't notice you sneaking back into the relegation zone.....doom and gloom eh? :D

It depends how you look at it, i look at it like we can move above Brum without even playing a Game as it stands, with them playing their Game in hand at Chelsea & losing, which they will do..

& i've done my BBC Predictor too, i've got us losing our next 3 at Sp*ds, Man United Home & Bolton Away then picking up a Point at home to Villa, with enough in the tank to finish 13th..;)

No Singher...no chance. :D You know what I mean....

You could win against Bolton. I honestly believe if you can stay injury free and continue your form then you will easily avoid the drop. Its the other W's going down in my book.

Bless you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't sneeze..

Only the truth to see here Carmine, only the truth..;)

And Singhy calls us delusional :D

Blackburn at Home, Sunderland Home, Villa Home & Wigan Away should see it happening, of course that's also taking into consideration losing all the rest..:)

Blackburn at Home, Sunderland Home, Villa Home & Wigan Away should see it happening, of course that's also taking into consideration losing all the rest..:)

When i said that you were delusional for thinking that you would finish in 13th place i hadn't even checked your fixtures as who you are playing is irrevevlent and i thought being delusional was only a spurs thing :D

Blackburn aye....Sunderland nope....Villa depends on injuries for the visitors.....Wigan away???maybe if they are already relegated otherwise flying tackles an a free for all.

Your lovely flowing football won't stand up at Wigan....just ask the mad prof ahh I forgot Baron Greenback is his new protege....just like SAF and big Sam.

Von Greenback...the Brady Bunch....what's next?? :blink:

When i said that you were delusional for thinking that you would finish in 13th place i hadn't even checked your fixtures as who you are playing is irrevevlent and i thought being delusional was only a spurs thing :D

Did you type that all in one breath Alf & have you come up for air yet ??

More chance of Tittingham winning the CL than us going down now Smokes..:)

If we avoid Barcelona anything is possible. You can't avoid a drubbing next weekend.

We shouldn't be able to avoid a drubbing with what you spend on your Players, you're right..

But we shoudl have got a drubbing at UP earlier in the Year, yet you got played off the Park & lost..:)

More chance of Tittingham winning the CL than us going down now Smokes..:)

If we avoid Barcelona anything is possible. You can't avoid a drubbing next weekend.

We shouldn't be able to avoid a drubbing with what you spend on your Players, you're right..

But we shoudl have got a drubbing at UP earlier in the Year, yet you got played off the Park & lost..:)

A man with your football knowledge must realise that it is sometimes the case that a smaller club can raise their game and a bigger team can lose focus when playing a smaller club, thus that is why sometimes we see these freak results and makes the Premiership all the more interesting :o:D

A man with your football knowledge must realise that it is sometimes the case that a smaller club can raise their game and a bigger team can lose focus when playing a smaller club, thus that is why sometimes we see these freak results and makes the Premiership all the more interesting :o:D

Yeah sometimes yeah, but sometimes i fart & follow through, sometimes..

Now we both got our excuses out of the way :D you lot are getting a pasting next weekend. I hope Sandro plays as he's done fantatically recently.

Now we both got our excuses out of the way :D you lot are getting a pasting next weekend. I hope Sandro plays as he's done fantatically recently.

Yeah he's really impressed me..

What actually does he do, apart from Foul ??

Yeah he's really impressed me..

What actually does he do, apart from Foul ??

Yeah he's pretty good at that too. He's learning well....now where is Scott Parker...? :D