Isp's In Phuket

Wolfie

Ok, i'm fed up with MaxNet and their p1ss poor performance over the last 3mths. Enough is enough, its time to cancel my contract with them! I've tried to work with their tech support guys to fix the problem, but everytime i provide them with evedence that its their systems at fault i get ignored. I've been through the usual "its your modem, its your line, its your computer, its your fault" issues with them and proven time and time again that its nothing wrong with my systems.

I've tested connection using a different provider (the one my office uses) and its fine, but its a corporate package and outside of my budget. So not really an option for me.

So my question is, what are my alternative options for an ISP on phuket? I have a TT&T line but i can change this to ToT if its better (i dont mind buying a new phone line) the internet is that important to me for both work and play. I dont really want the low cost budget packages as they tend to be over subscribed and a false investment.

I need something with fairly quick ping times to the US, or at the very least a provider that isnt over subscribed and loosing over 50% packets.

Anyone have any suggestions, links or advice?