Anyone looking for a regular house cleaner /maid in Pattaya area?

Mobi

These days a good maid is hard to find.

I happen to know of an experienced maid who is reliable and a hard worker. She speaks some English, is honest, and can clean your house or condo on a regular basis - usually one day per week. She has her own transport and can go anywhere within a 30-minute driving radius of Central Pattaya and/or the Dark Side.

If you are looking for someone like this, please PM me in the first instance.

A troll post and one reply have been removed

Thanks for taking the time to put that up Mobi, I often see posts from people looking for maids on here, but so few replies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mobi said:

She ..... can clean your house or condo on a regular basis - usually one day per week.

How long is a day and how much does it cost?

I do my own cleaning (I need the exercise) but one day that may no longer be possible. People in my building do cleaning for around 300B which takes around 2 hours, providing their own equipment and products.

The price depends on what needs to be done and how many hours she will need to work. Small condos don't usually take very long, but a medium sized house may take all day, depending on size, whether the yard is included and whether any washing or ironing is required.

If you are seriously interested, please send me a PM as I don't really want to discuss the details on an open forum and invite inappropriate comments. (there's been one already...)

• Like 1

I have a friend who is looking for a domestic, cleaner and helps with basic houshold admin including getting the annual tax on his car renewed.

His Thai language is non-existent and he is increasingly having trouble hearing, so he easily gets frustrated trying to communicate.

If you could DM me her name, rates/telephone number - I'd be happy to pass it on.

13 hours ago, LloydH said:

I have a friend who is looking for a domestic, cleaner and helps with basic houshold admin including getting the annual tax on his car renewed.

His Thai language is non-existent and he is increasingly having trouble hearing, so he easily gets frustrated trying to communicate.

If you could DM me her name, rates/telephone number - I'd be happy to pass it on.

Thanks, PM sent.

The lady who is looking for work has reminded me that as well as house cleaning, she also does gardening and grass cutting work. She has her own motor mower and gardening tools.

She also does airport runs from or near the Darkside/East Pattaya, in an air-conditioned nearly new double cab pickup. She is a very careful and safe driver - much better than me....

This is not a business, this is one lady trying to pay her bills and put her kids through school, and I know that the services she offers are often in much demand by readers of this forum. 

PM me for further details.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Sorry, you can see I made that post over a year ago. I have been back in the UK for 10 months and the lady, who is my wife, is winging her way across the world to join me at this very moment.....

• Like 2

• 11 months later...