Paying bills (electricity etc.) when being abroad

I have just moved to Thailand only about 3 weeks ago and just found my first electricity bill in my mailbox. I know I can go to Family Mart or 7/11 to pay it there. However, I am still wondering what I can do to avoid being cut off from electricity when i am not at home for a while. I will be travelling quite a bit and sometimes for a month or even longer. So far nobody gave me a good answer on how to handle then except that some friend can look after and pay them until I come back. The problem is that I am single and hope to stay single for while and don´t know people yet I would trust enough to leave them my keys and/or ask them to pay my bills until I can give it back to them. Is there any way to automatize such payments or make advance payments? How do you guys handle that when travelling?

Many thanks in advance :)

As above.. Electricity and water can both be paid directly through bank. You need forms from the electricity / water company, have them filled out and stamped in your bank, then back to the respective company. Setup then takes 2-3 weeks. You will notice that the setup is complete, when the bar code on the invoice has disappeared.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

As above.. Electricity and water can both be paid directly through bank. You need forms from the electricity / water company, have them filled out and stamped in your bank, then back to the respective company. Setup then takes 2-3 weeks. You will notice that the setup is complete, when the bar code on the invoice has disappeared.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

That's what I was looking for! I'll go for that! :)
Thanks a lot