Military officer’s karaoke ‘terror’

geovalin

A senior military officer has been accused of terrorizing karaoke parlor staff with an AK-47 rifle after he became angry at the selection of songs they played. Colonel Keo Sunly allegedly drove home and returned with the gun and threatened to kill the owners of the Meanchey province restaurant and the karaoke girls.

Mongkol Borey district military police officer Kong Sopheak said that on Wednesday night, Col. Sunly, his wife and four friends went to Heng Kong Restaurant and karaoke parlor. They drank and sang there until 8:30pm, but Col. Sunly became angry at a girl who served in the karaoke room and who always played the same songs for him and his friends, songs he could not sing.

He destroyed two microphones and afterwards paid more than one million riel ($250) for the drinks and the broken microphones. Mr. Sopheak said that after paying up, Col. Sunly and the others left the restaurant. But about 30 minutes later, Col. Sunly returned.

read more http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/35074/military-officer---s-karaoke----terror---/

khmer_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khmer Times 03/02

You not pray sons i like.I stamp feet and have issy fit,you not know who i am? I wan you play sons i know so i sing with good voice and my wiy and family say to me i good singasong.If not do this i go home,kiss wiy,tell her i go out to get petron and come back and kiw you all.I in militarly can make look like suicide!.

Oh yes,and i want one egg firey lice and 2 pad kapow moo to go prease.