Best contraception pills?

Requiem

Hi,

not sure if it's the right forum, sorry if it ain't.

here's the deal. I wanna have sex with my thai gf (she's clean, not bar girl or ex bar girl) without condom.

what contraception pills would you recommend as having the highest chance of preventing pregnancy?

We dont want kids.

thanks!

8 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

Sorry I disagree, the pill gave me lots of health and fertility issues. My Dr told me I am by far alone in that.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2004/10/27/birth-control-part-two.aspx

Just now, nuakmuaynina said:

Sorry I disagree, the pill gave me lots of health and fertility issues. 

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2004/10/27/birth-control-part-two.aspx

Please don't mention Mercola in the same context as medical knowledge and expertise, mention him only as an author of far too much crap that capitalises on his early life training as an MD, subsequently discarded in favour of wealth and profit.

First of all, if I was the one wanting sex without children, then I would make it my responsibility to prevent it on my side, not make my girl friend prevent it for me

Secondly, who said Dianne? Some Thai women love Dianne because it is known to give larger breasts, some want to take it but don't dare because they have heard that maybe you won't get children when you stop if you have taken them a longer time and some swear that is true. Dianne is famous in Thailand for 2 things, larger breasts and fertility issues 

There are other brands with less of both the positive and the negative side effects to choose from

Edited by MikeyIdea

16 hours ago, MikeyIdea said:

First of all, if I was the one wanting sex without children, then I would make it my responsibility to prevent it on my side, not make my girl friend prevent it for me

Secondly, who said Dianne? Some Thai women love Dianne because it is known to give larger breasts, some want to take it but don't dare because they have heard that maybe you won't get children when you stop if you have taken them a longer time and some swear that is true. Dianne is famous in Thailand for 2 things, larger breasts and fertility issues 

There are other brands with less of both the positive and the negative side effects to choose from

Would you care to share what are the other pills?

The aim of my topic is to try found out which ones are the best in combination of pregnancy prevention and side effect minimisation.

We just both don't like to use condom, that's all. I'm sure there's many couples like us.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, Requiem said:

Would you care to share what are the other pills?

The aim of my topic is to try found out which ones are the best in combination of pregnancy prevention and side effect minimisation.

We just both don't like to use condom, that's all. I'm sure there's many couples like us.

No one in the family uses them, sorry.

I suggest to go to a drugstore and get the names and then read up on a professional international website,