How old condo become after a few years? , here park lane and paradise park

swissmaninthailand

it will all depend on

1) how many of the Condo owners actually pay their maintenance fees in the long term and

2) how corrupt the Condo mgmt is and if it refrains from channeling large chunks of the maintenance fees into their own pockets

3) how good the "committee" is and if or if not they are part of the corruption game

Edited by siam2007

Not sure about Park Lane, but Paradise Park has a private company that manage the Block. Maintenance is great, always painting repairing etc, if something is broken its attended to in a couple of days. Also, you can see regular maintenance being done, such as testing the emergency lighting, flushing out water tanks etc. Staff have regular fire drills.

They recently set up a coin operated laundry in a spare room in the basement. The proceeds go back into the condo funds, as with clean water machines.

Very strict on payment of water and fees etc, instant disconnect of utilities if you are overdue.

The private company makes for a really well run condo block. If they fail they loose the management, great incentive.

Edited by Peterw42

@OP

my condo is over 20 years old and I think it is in great shape, I bought a unit there 2 years ago after living there for three years, so I knew exactly what I was buying.

And if you were to walk in to our condo and film everything like that, the security guy responsible will have a very bad day ;-)

Not sure about Park Lane, but Paradise Park has a private company that manage the Block. Maintenance is great, always painting repairing etc, if something is broken its attended to in a couple of days. Also, you can see regular maintenance being done, such as testing the emergency lighting, flushing out water tanks etc. Staff have regular fire drills.

They recently set up a coin operated laundry in a spare room in the basement. The proceeds go back into the condo funds, as with clean water machines.

Very strict on payment of water and fees etc, instant disconnect of utilities if you are overdue.

The private company makes for a really well run condo block. If they fail they loose the management, great incentive.

And where is your condo? . Luka film and I are coming.