renewal of retirement extension

Greetings gentlemen, need to renew my retirement extension at Jomtien, am I correct in assuming that I need: 800k in bank and letter saying its been there for 3 months from Bangkok Bank, photocopy of updated bank book, 2  photos and passport copies. Any help on other things I need would be very helpful.

Thanks

16 hours ago, misterangry said:

800k in bank and letter saying its been there for 3 months from Bangkok Bank, photocopy of updated bank book, 2  photos and passport copies.

Copies of passport main page, page with visa used for entry and last extension stamp.

TM7 form can be downloaded and filled in advance if you care.

Copies can be done on site, always better to do it at home if possible.

Of course not only original passport but also original bank book.

Your address has already been registered at the immigration?

13 minutes ago, misterangry said:

Thank You, yes address already registered.

Have you ever registered your address using a TM30 or just by 90-day reporting?

If you have never never submitted a TM30 , a lot of local people would be very interested if this presents any problem when applying for your extension so please report back.

I have to extend in June - never done a TM30 - not been out of the country since 2011 - address has been in the system since 2005. Never been asked for a TM30 but it seems that Jomtien may now require one.  Mass confusion about this.

• Like 1

Went today, arrived 8.30 am, number 808, waited about 30 mins, she went through my papers, and asked for a photocopy of the first O visa in the passport, plus a copy of something with my address on, my driving licence was ok, paid 1900 and collect passport back tomorrow at 10am, She wanted to see my bank passbook to just visually check.

100% polite and professional,

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback.  No mention of a TM30 then?

I've always found Jomptien Immigration to be fine.  The only issue that I've ever had was one time when the bod on the front desk refused to give me a ticket for a re-entry permit as he said that I was too late and the office was far too busy.  In fact, it was early afternoon and the place was almost empty so I don't know what the problem was.  Otherwise everything has been fine and they are usually quick and efficient - best to avoid Mondays and Fridays though..