Flights to UK

clashpie

Hello guys....newbie on here looking for some help!

Got some friends who plan to come over from Thailand in April to the UK (Easter period).

Prices they have been quoted are pretty high 35000 baht+++ for a direct return flight being the cheapest....so do you guys know of any good and competitive travels agents in Thailand who might be able to offer cheaper flights from around the 4/4/17 until the 26/4/17 give or take a day or two.

Thanks

Looks to me like they have picked an expensive time to fly.  I always book direct with Eva Air who are usually among the cheapest direct flights and their fares at that time are over 35k.  I'm interested in going in August myself where I see they currently offer just under 28k,

1 hour ago, gmac said:

Looks to me like they have picked an expensive time to fly.  I always book direct with Eva Air who are usually among the cheapest direct flights and their fares at that time are over 35k.  I'm interested in going in August myself where I see they currently offer just under 28k,

So true, miss visiting Thailand during april, dec and early jan and you can save the price to pay your hotel.

I am looking for flights to the UK on similar dates.

BA are the cheapest direct flights to LHR. Also, with BA the additional cost of an onward flight to a regional airport in the UK is just a few pounds. Book direct with the airline and need to be flexible with dates to get the best prices (still approaching 700 quid though).

If your friends could put up with a 1-stop flight,  BKK - KUL- LHR, Malaysia Airlines have flights around 550 GBP. Unfortunately Mrs Chickenslegs thinks they might be due for a third disaster.

Malaysian flight info :

MH783     J     TU     18APR17     BKK     KUL     HK1     1705     2015

MH002     Z     TU     18APR17     KUL     LHR     HK1     2315     0555+1

MH003     Z     TH     04MAY17     LHR     KUL     TK1     1025     0645+1

MH784     J     FR     05MAY17     KUL     BKK     HK1    0905     1015

On 13/03/2017 at 6:45 PM, ukrules said:

It's pretty much always MUCH more expensive to fly from Thailand to the UK as opposed to the other way around.

They do this because it's a rip off.

Because of Exchange Rate differences. Nobody was complaining about tickets out of Thailand when it was 90 to the £1

I booked one way on Cathay Pacific to Heathrow at the time that cost me £126 all up