Air Con Service Company Recommendation

jeffandgop

We need to find a reliable qualified trained local company to service our Mitsubishi air cons. The original dealer where we bought our units 2 years ago is somewhat unreliable in providing service when we call.  Anybody who has personal dealings with a Mitsubishi air con repair service care to recommend?

Thanks.

16 hours ago, CaliTransplant said:

Charlie at Chang Inter. He's Thai and lived 20 years in Australia so his English is excellent. He has serviced my old units and I bought a new one from him also. He's honest and ethical. His crew is careful, diligent, and thorough. 088 2637858

CaliTransplant- Please verify Charlie's' telephone number. I called it and no Charlie and no English speaking persons. 

Thanks

On 3/28/2017 at 5:54 PM, CaliTransplant said:

Charlie at Chang Inter. He's Thai and lived 20 years in Australia so his English is excellent. He has serviced my old units and I bought a new one from him also. He's honest and ethical. His crew is careful, diligent, and thorough. 088 2637858

Agree, he just fixed an AC for me today. He even came out and repaired one for me last year at Songkran! I think he was the only AC repairer working !

• Like 1

On 3/28/2017 at 10:20 AM, canthai55 said:

Air Service - Winai Bannanrak - 081-993-1014 - does our aircon work. Never needed warranty work as job done right the first time.

This is a first class installation and service company 

Air Service - Winai Bannanrak - 081-993-1014 we had a fault with one of our units  after installation (manufactures fault) and the service was excellent to put it right.

On 3/29/2017 at 10:03 AM, jeffandgop said:

CaliTransplant- Please verify Charlie's' telephone number. I called it and no Charlie and no English speaking persons. 

Thanks

That's the number I got off his Facebook page. I apologize. I contact him by LineID and not everyone uses Line App. So, in an effort to make amends for the error, I searched for the original post from which I found Charlie to begin with.  Hope this helps.

New Doc 4_1.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...