French married with Thai marriage visa

I have asked my embassy for the financial requirements of the marriage visa and they told me the immigration offices are kind of independent from a region to another, so I have to ask to the immigration office from where I live to have this information.

But some may know here if this is doable.

I will get into thailand by plane with a 3 months marriage visa and I will have 400k baht for the year extension,

But I may not be able to have this money every year on a Thai bank account,

So, I want to transfer 40k baht every month to my Thai bank account from France, for 15 months, and live with that money.

Will that money transfers be fine for getting my next one year extension ( in sakaeo immigration ) ?

Edited by Piifo

First year sounds fine.  In the next year, the primary document needed to switch to the "income" route, is a letter from your Embassy affirming your income of at least 40K/mo.  You can ask them what they require in the way of proof to provide this letter (it varies by Embassy/nation).   In addition to your embassy-letter affirming your income, a Thai immigration office may sometimes request supporting-documents, at which point evidence of your monthly transfers would work for that.

2 hours ago, Piifo said:

So, I want to transfer 40k baht every month to my Thai bank account from France, for 15 months, and live with that money.

Will that money transfers be fine for getting my next one year extension ( in sakaeo immigration ) ?

No.

You will need a letter from your Embassy confirming your income. 

• Like 1