Best Way Downtown?

jreinho

We will arrive on at noon and need to get to Conrad. Two adults and one kid with two bags. Are taxis now queing at arrival terminal or do we need to take a bus to get to the taxi? How much are airport limo cars? Any advice? We will be tired som $$ is not too much of an issue, but the hotel charge of 3000 bht is too much.

Thanks!

We will arrive on at noon and need to get to Conrad. Two adults and one kid with two bags. Are taxis now queing at arrival terminal or do we need to take a bus to get to the taxi? How much are airport limo cars? Any advice? We will be tired som $$ is not too much of an issue, but the hotel charge of 3000 bht is too much.

Thanks!

Edit: Deleted. Just saw that you just came in. Limo is ok but you could have gotten there for 1/3 the price with a meter taxi. Oh well, the Conrad is a beautiful place. I stay there all the time. Have a good time.

Edited by Spee

B900 for Limo (Camry) B1,200 for BMW or Merc.

Small rant. Despite the claims in the Thai airport, a Camry is a *car*, not a *limo*. The BMW/Merc models available tend to be cheap, low end (3 series / C class respectively), defeatured (plastic interior), sub-compact cars. Though I have seen E class (still classified as a compact car) before. Regardless, all of them seem a gross misrepresentation of the facts and offer little value other than avoiding the taxi wait. I also don't like the situation where a hefty tip is expected.