Anyone know of a competent dog trainer in Pattaya?

R123

I have a puppy Rottweiler mix who is 3/4 months and needs some training including house training and behavior issues.

Can anyone recommend someone who can come to my house over a few days to give guidance for help training my puppy?

soi Chaiyapreuk 2 area.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Good of you to recognize the problem and trying to get professional help instead of going the Thai way and ending up with an uncontrollable dangerous dog of which you will deny accountability or just tie down with a chain near your house.

What helped me a lot was watching youtube videos of dog trainers who show and explain exercises you can do with your dog.

Once you got help with the basics this might be an option to further train your dog long-term.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, davpatt1 said:

http://bearvalleyanimals.zohosites.com/

Adrian is based not far from Thai Polo Club on Darkside. I have used him and he's excellent.

How long has he been here as 6/7 years ago I was looking and his details never came up?

OP may be interested in this thread - https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/105240-training-your-dog/

• 1 year later...

Try taking your dog for a walk. things seem to follow on naturally from thereon. (especially in the shitting dept.)

The dog needs to have fun, not a phycologist to compensate for peoples failure to understand their needs. So easy to blame the dog.

• Haha 1