Probe ordered into ‘relaxed’ police treatment of murder suspects

webfact

"At this stage I believe the actions may be a police strategy..."

What a load of rubbish, these " officers" were immigration Police, not the investigative officers.

Surely the hierarchy cannot believe that the general public are so stupid?

18 hours ago, idman said:

Allowed to apply makeup, given sunglasses, basball caps, masks, treated like rock stars all the while in custody of the Thai Police. What an <deleted> disgrace. The Thai Police are a joke, instead of treating these pieces of excrement as they deserved to be treated given the nature of their crime, the Thai Police see it as an opportunity for a photo op. Thailand is a pathetic excuse for a country and almost on a daily basis we are treated to examples to back up that claim.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The RTB are not taking this seriously. They have the alleged offenders in custody. Now, they can relax, job well done. "No more to see here, dont think there will be any dosh in it for us, after all she was only a karaoke dancer"

19 hours ago, webfact said:

“At this stage, I believe the actions may be a police strategy to make the suspects relax so that they would reveal some information,” he said.

And in a next stage serial killers will be invited to a golf game to chat about the killings on the fairway. 

9 hours ago, Get Real said:

That smile tells everybody it´s time to bring out the beers and the smokes.

and maybe the brown envelope contents have been settled and agreed on by all parties.

5 hours ago, Marley01 said:

"At this stage I believe the actions may be a police strategy..."

What a load of rubbish, these " officers" were immigration Police, not the investigative officers.

Surely the hierarchy cannot believe that the general public are so stupid?

they do believe it, that's the problem.

"“At this stage, I believe the actions may be a police strategy to make the suspects relax so that they will reveal some information,” he said."

In the days of old, a rubber hose used to be effective - no need for the mamby pamby  nonsense.

Edited by Artisi

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

and maybe the brown envelope contents have been settled and agreed on by all parties.

What? More party money! That´s an offer they can´t refuse, like The Godfather once said.

On 6/5/2017 at 4:52 PM, idman said:

Allowed to apply makeup, given sunglasses, basball caps, masks, treated like rock stars all the while in custody of the Thai Police. What an <deleted> disgrace. The Thai Police are a joke, instead of treating these pieces of excrement as they deserved to be treated given the nature of their crime, the Thai Police see it as an opportunity for a photo op. Thailand is a pathetic excuse for a country and almost on a daily basis we are treated to examples to back up that claim.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I am not surprised at all that police pampered them, in my country police might even ask them for sex.

I saw a movie in which Keitel Harvey played a policeman who caught 2 nice looking underaged girl driving without licence . He had a deal with the girls, the girls would striped and exposed their bottoms and Keitel would masturbate(he was outside the car, and the girls in the car). They were somewhere out in the country with very little traffic and it was night time. Can't remember the name of the movie.

So don't forget you can always strike a deal with the police even in the USA. I believe it is hard life if you are a good policeman, what about your mates do you think they like spotlessly clean policeman next to them? Wouldn't they look even more dirty?