Please help me, This is the first time I,m applying for an extension of 30 days to my 30 day holiday free visa, I,m on a 30 day holiday free visa, which expires on 29 june, Someone said I can get a 30 day extension in Udon Thani, ( I,m staying in nong bua lam phu ) I would like to go Udon about the 28th june to Immigration there to extend my 30 day which I got when I arrieved here on the 31 may for another 30 days, Can someone tell me what I need to bring there in order to do this and if posssible, does somebody know the address of immigratio in Udon thanee  ? Thanks in advance, Much Obligued.

You have a 30 day visa exempt entry that is not a visa of any kind.

To apply for the 30 day extension of  it the fee will be 1900 baht.

You will need a completed TM7 form (download, complete and print 2 sided Fillable TM7 form.pdf ) with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached.

Copies of your passport photo page, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

You will also need proof of address when you apply.

The only address I found is that it is at the airport in Udon. Zoom in on the map after clicking Udon Thani to get a better idea of where it is located. Address and Google Map location of immigration offices 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You have a 30 day visa exempt entry that is not a visa of any kind.

To apply for the 30 day extension of  it the fee will be 1900 baht.

You will need a completed TM7 form (download, complete and print 2 sided Fillable TM7 form.pdf ) with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached.

Copies of your passport photo page, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

You will also need proof of address when you apply.

The only address I found is that it is at the airport in Udon. Zoom in on the map after clicking Udon Thani to get a better idea of where it is located. Address and Google Map location of immigration offices 

Thanks Joe, Where do I get a TM7 or How can I download ? and is it a b&w photo or colour ? Thanks again

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Click on Fillable TM7 form.pdf in my post or this one. A color photo.

Thanks Joe, Sorry to be a pain, but is a 4cm x 6cm photo not a bit big ? A passport photo is smaller, I,m just asking so I dont want to make any mistakes, Nice to meet you Joe, I have a g/f here in si bun rueng now for 5 years but first time to apply for extension of any kind, Hope you understand, Thanks again, P.S. I,m not very literate on Computers.

Edited by SteveMack
adding text

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A 4 X 6 cm photo is what is called for on the form. A 2 X 2 inch passport photo would be OK but a 3.5 X 4.5 cm passport photo would be to small.

you saved my life today Joe, Best of lucl