Garlic/ginger paste in chiang mai?

cnxvegan

Hey all, i have been looking for this... typically i am too lazy, or busy to prepare garlic/ginger for cooking and i have been looking for pre-minced garlic and ginger, i thought it would be alot more common, but i havent been able to find it at tops or rimping

anyone know where i can get some? or maybe if they are located in a weird aisle at tops/rimping

i have got some from an indian shop in small foil packets, but it's not very cheap

thanks

You can usually find good-sized jars of "Mother's" brand ginger/garlic paste in the small Indian foods section near the checkout counters at the front of the Makro store on Hang Dong Rd. Mind you, this is in paste form, and not "pre-minced". You mentioned both, so I'm not sure which you're looking for.

This stuff:

0005861-mothers-ginger-garlic-paste-bott

(image doen't seem to have attached properly..... here's the correct link: http://www.anytimegrocery.com/mothers-ginger-garlic-paste-bottle-200-gms-3 )

I don't recall the exact price, but I'd guess it's somewhere in the neighborhood of 120 baht? Maybe 300-500 grams?

Edited by landtrout
technical incompetence