Tea seller complains of hot water attack in war with noodle sellers as the police do little

webfact

13 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Just as a matter of interest, are there no "bent" cops in your own countries..there is in mine for sure, and in every country that I know of. The only difference is that in most countries the stakes are a lot higjer than "tea" money.....

One has to laugh on here at the constant " holier than thou" attitude of a lot of posters.....they should really at the time of posting give us the names of their own countries.....so as we could have another laugh ....because by implication of their posts...they are telling us it doesn't happen ...back home?

Well, my home town is Perth Western Australia and I am very proud of our coppers and I am not saying they are perfect but there is very very little of the corruption so prevalent in other constituencies. 

13 hours ago, Hi kwai fun said:

I`m from Australia .

Try and bribe a cop down here its not going to end well . Especially since Cops now wear video and microphones .

Big difference in Thailand is the police can act as Judges . Money changes hands without charges ever being laid . 

Plenty of bent cops in Oz. 2 state premiers jailed! come off it!  Put a $50 note in your DL and you wont get charged for speeding. My friend gave a case of whisky to a high cop to drop a case. I can go on.  One of the most corrupt police were the british police in Honkong.

14 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Just as a matter of interest, are there no "bent" cops in your own countries..there is in mine for sure, and in every country that I know of. The only difference is that in most countries the stakes are a lot higjer than "tea" money.....

One has to laugh on here at the constant " holier than thou" attitude of a lot of posters.....they should really at the time of posting give us the names of their own countries.....so as we could have another laugh ....because by implication of their posts...they are telling us it doesn't happen ...back home?

One has to laugh at the thin skinned Thai apologists here trying to defend bent cops. BTW, this is a Thai forum.

13 hours ago, gamini said:

Plenty of bent cops in Oz. 2 state premiers jailed! come off it!  Put a $50 note in your DL and you wont get charged for speeding. My friend gave a case of whisky to a high cop to drop a case. I can go on.  One of the most corrupt police were the british police in Honkong.

Oh, wow. So these state premiers were cops?