Far-right violent acts up 14 percent in Germany in 2016 - report

webfact

7 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Well Mister, you should come to Canada and see the population here. With our present

PM still saying please come to Canada, We accept everyone.  I have seen many families here

and they are still 5 children and more, as Canada has generous child benefits.

Hence my attitude is politically incorrect.

Geezer

Not just politically but factually, too.

42 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Well Mister, you should come to Canada and see the population here. With our present

PM still saying please come to Canada, We accept everyone.  I have seen many families here

and they are still 5 children and more, as Canada has generous child benefits.

Hence my attitude is politically incorrect.

Geezer

Okay...you seem a bit thick, so I'll explain it to you: birth rates don't drop the moment, you enter a country!

It takes some time!

So the family- structure you see NOW, will not be the same in a generation or two!

Is that clear?

Or do you need to have me draw little pictures for you?

3 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Well, then, by your standards, violence by Muslims is also only a symptom of a problem which it's the government's responsibility to address.

Of course, this statement is just as fatuous as yours. It's not a  question of whether it's a symptom but what the remedy is. And what I see is a big gulf between the remedies proposed depending on who is committing the violence.

Not fatuous at all, it's absolutely right - of course Muslims have a justifiable grievance that needs addressing - as I have repeatedly stated in my frequent posts on the topic. If you want to know what it all stems from, see Bin Laden's stated motives for 9/11. Western governments have offended Muslims - that should be fixed (I could explain but it's off topic here). Muslims and other immigrants are offending ethnic westerners by brazen economic immigration - that needs to be fixed in the the way I have suggested.

If you deny all this - I am being entirely objective - you are a long way from understanding anything about any society, anywhere.

6 minutes ago, ddavidovsky said:

Not fatuous at all, it's absolutely right - of course Muslims have a justifiable grievance that needs addressing - as I have repeatedly stated in my frequent posts on the topic. If you want to know what it all stems from, see Bin Laden's stated motives for 9/11. Western governments have offended Muslims - that should be fixed (I could explain but it's off topic here). Muslims and other immigrants are offending ethnic westerners by brazen economic immigration - that needs to be fixed in the the way I have suggested.

If you deny all this - I am being entirely objective - you are a long way from understanding anything about any society, anywhere.

Yes, invoking Bin Laden to explain why Muslim economic migrants' justifiable grievances are the same or stem from or have something to do with Bin Laden's stated grievances for 9/11 makes so much sense. I think invoking Hitler's grievances as outlined in Mein Kampf to explain the violent right's actions makes even more sense.

25 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Yes, invoking Bin Laden to explain why Muslim economic migrants' justifiable grievances are the same or stem from or have something to do with Bin Laden's stated grievances for 9/11 makes so much sense. I think invoking Hitler's grievances as outlined in Mein Kampf to explain the violent right's actions makes even more sense.

You're getting there. Muslim grievance due to damaged self-esteem (resulting in terrorism) and Western grievance due to rampant immigration (resulting in the far right) and Hitler's many grievances (resulting in  Nazism) are related sociological phenomena inasmuch as they are all grievances resulting in reprehensible violent solutions. On the basis of this understanding we should be proposing civilised solutions - pragmatic but humane. I have made explicit proposals for such in the first two cases. I don't think I have yet heard yours. Was it 'carry on as before'?

Btw, as to Hitler's grievance - his solution was deranged and he should have been summarily assassinated.

Edited by ddavidovsky

31 minutes ago, ddavidovsky said:

You're getting there. Muslim grievance due to damaged self-esteem (resulting in terrorism) and Western grievance due to rampant immigration (resulting in the far right) and Hitler's many grievances (resulting in  Nazism) are related sociological phenomena inasmuch as they are all grievances resulting in reprehensible violent solutions. On the basis of this understanding we should be proposing civilised solutions - pragmatic but humane. I have made explicit proposals for such in the first two cases. I don't think I have yet heard yours. Was it 'carry on as before'?

Btw, as to Hitler's grievance - his solution was deranged and he should have been summarily assassinated.

Except of course that a vanishingly small number of Muslim immigrants to Germany are terrorists or even violent. And in  fact, a very small number of people on the right are willing to commit violent acts, too.  It seems you have a big solution for what is, or ought to be a manageable problelm. 

The problem, of course, isn't so much the violence, it's the differing response to it based on who is committing it. Both should be of equal concern to police and intelligence services. As it stands, that's not the case.