Soldier accused of horrific hot water punishment against five year old Thai child

snoop1130

1 - yet another parent (parent, no father mentioned) unable or unwilling to look after her own child

2 - the child left with a psychopath - any check into his background as to his and his wife's suitability to be what amounts to foster parents?

3 - the crime goes unreported as the hospital apparently doesn't care that child torture has taken place

4 - when it is eventually reported to the police they, as usual, do nothing as they get paid whether they work or not

What a totally screwed up society Thailand has. Like the Middle Ages, yet they are so proud of themselves. And we all know that neither the hospital nor the police will face any punishment whatsoever.

And why does Thailand have a police force?

Edited by Bangkok Barry

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a parent there are two aspects that ring loudly with this story, especially knowing how damn annoying a 5 year old can get and how much 5 year olds should be with their parents.

Next up the carers often have difficulty in demanding the respect due and need to resort to extreme measures - generally limiting physical and psychological torture before it goes to this extreme.

Obviously it's the first job of the Army to train soldiers. You can't handle bullies without a bit of rough and tumble - abuse is all part of the process.

A truly scary story.

10 hours ago, Lemonltr said:

You don't have to be a Red Bull heir for no action to be taken by the police. Just be in uniform. Even a lowly soldier is not prosecuted as it would 'damage the reputation' of the military.

I wonder if this guy will find a villian's part in the current military propagandist TV soap opera. 

"as it would 'damage the reputation' of the military"

Not doing anything will damage it MUCH worse.

13 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

This is a sickening case. Any normal human being would want to get justice for this boy and his parents. Why didn't the police behave like normal human beings and give this the priority it deserves?

It's no wonder that sometimes people take the law into their own hands.

The soldier should get life. And somebody in the police needs to loose their job plus 6 months in jail for doing nothing for 6 months. Must be thainess again

1 hour ago, Dukeleto said:

MF! This $&%T makes my blood boil. I honestly think I could murder someone with my bare hands if I caught them doing this to a defensless child. I would seriously loose my marbles and turn savage!!! Im not sure why I read this article!

You need to read these articles even though it nearly brings you to tears, just so you don't forget what #=%& bastards there are our there. 

13 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"But that was six months ago and nothing has happened in the case." disgusting,really disgusting.Police too busy with traffic stops.

regards worgeordie

Can't say I've seen that many traffic stops happening.... I'm agreeing with the new cool guy @14 above

1 hour ago, Toshiba66 said:

I think this is the worst story I have read on this site. Hanging would be way too good for this guy. Everything about it disgusts me.

It's not the worst, just another ongoing story of defenseless children tortured and mutilated at the hands of  adults with virtually no action,  if any taken. 

Now if it had of been some young chick flashing boobs or pussy the whole police force and army would be mobilised -- go figure that out.  

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:

Jail and crippling fine 

Nope-  physically crippling the soldier would satisfy me.  It is NOT an honor (sorry Army officials...you're not that great) to do this to an innocent and defenseless human being....much less a child. No punishment for this so-called soldier?  I am pissed....time to take justice into one's own hand. I am not a violent person, but when I read/hear stories like this, then it's time to make 'corrections".

The boy ended up in hospital with grievous burns to the entire area of his lower abdomen, upper thighs and genitals, part of which had to be amputated, which meant he needed to have a catheter fitted just to enable him to urinate....

But that was six months ago and nothing has happened in the case.... The mind boggles ?

Words fail me on this case. I can't imagine the agony that poor boy went through...and the consequences will be with him all his life. Had that been a soldier's son...well we can all guess what would have happened

2 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

The boy ended up in hospital with grievous burns to the entire area of his lower abdomen, upper thighs and genitals, part of which had to be amputated, which meant he needed to have a catheter fitted just to enable him to urinate....

But that was six months ago and nothing has happened in the case.... The mind boggles ?

But nobody elses did in that time, Thainess in the extreme and if it wasn't for the media nothing would happen, if in deed anything does. 

21 minutes ago, Jessi said:

Similar to this case a few years ago, these bastards have never 

been before the courts as yet. The justice system in this country is a joke.

https://goo.gl/b1Wkjs

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/burmese-child-slave-puts-spotlight-on-abuse-of-foreign-maids-in-thailand.html

Yes indeed, but please don't raise it -  it is now completely forgotten by those charged with sorting out the problem.