Supreme Court jails former police officer 2 years for bribing constitutional court judge

webfact

On 15-7-2017 at 5:57 PM, bangrak said:

'Somewhere else' I read that Pol Col Charnchai had 'confessed', ...that he had done it for a certain Khunyin, Pojaman as appeared to be, he 'owed a favour' to.

That while in this quoted, pretty un-detailed, article there is not any reference made to that person... Why would that be...?  

At that time that lady was still the, later to become 'ex-', wife of a certain Thaksin Shinawatra, the 'owner' of the TRT party, when I'm correct.

One wonders why Ms Pojaman has not been charged with active corruption, masterminding this attempted bribing of an active Supreme Court Judge, for 30million Baht, ...and brought in front of a Court since.

That this case has taken over 10years to reach a final ruling, will probably have no link with some statue of limitation...

N.B.: This case is not that of the attorneys caught taking donut boxes full of cash, it's another crime(!) though committed for a same 'master'...

Not that I love to repeat myself, but it seems quite some more recent posters don't know about, or choose to ignore, this, IMO, much larger, 'dimension', compared to 'just' a Pol Col attemting to bribe a Supreme Court judge. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic