Hi-So's out of control: "Porsche Man" wanted for savage attack on pregnant girlfriend

webfact

1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Animals.

He is certainly sick, or maybe even evil....but he is not an animal....I have never heard of an animal doing this to another animal who is carrying it's offspring.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

He is certainly sick, or maybe even evil....but he is not an animal....I have never heard of an animal doing this to another animal who is carrying it's offspring.

But in some species the female will eat the male once he's got her pregnant

"They (police) intend to go after him to the full extent of the law"

am i I being cynical to suggest that this is perhaps because it's a HiSo on HiSo crime, verses his past record of crimes against "lower class citizens"

Do not use the term 'Man' in any reference to this scumbag. :post-4641-1156693976:

I know what i would do but I cannot post on here, it would involve a small payment and the liberal use of an American sporting implement.

This man is a scumbag, of course but there are people I blame more for this incident and countless others. By that I mean all the corrupt police and officials that are willing to take cash in order to not enforce the law which of course they are paid to do and also have a duty to do to protect society.

They should use this case as a landmark case. Not just trial this man for this brutal attack but also investigate why he has not faced justice for previous crimes. Find out how he escaped it and identify who allowed that to happen.

The Thai people deserve better. They deserve a Police force who protect them, serve the public and uphold the law.

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Fat chance of that unfortunately,money will change hands and all will be forgotten.:sad:

any sign of "Boss" being extradited yet........:cheesy:

Wow- 16 posts before he was mentioned- must be a record! :partytime2:

12 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Do not use the term 'Man' in any reference to this scumbag. :post-4641-1156693976:

I know what i would do but I cannot post on here, it would involve a small payment and the liberal use of an American sporting implement.

And no vaseline I hope for the finishing touch.

1 hour ago, ben2talk said:

Okay - I actually don't feel so angry with this guy. He's scum and deserves to die, but I'd be more interested to dig out those connections and influences and start making sure that people who lay out his red carpet to continue also die.

It's the system that produces him that is rotten, he's a product of his environment.

Watch this space - we all know where good intentions end up.

Instead of law enforcement and consequently harsh penalties, we may expect a new poem from our favorite author on Friday, addressed to all Hi So's and others above the law to become at least a little bit more "spiritual". I wonder (not really) why he was so in rage about Low So people involved in motorbike races, while rich scum bags kill and injure others by the dozen in Porsche, Mercedes, and Ferrari's.

Edited by Lupatria
typo

We know nothing, that's the problem.. Is he a first time offender? Some Police records made of she before? Just the word of her "brother" that he did it several times before and money borrow here money borrow there.

meh, nothing to see here, yeah he is a scumbag for hitting his gf ,and that she is pregnant makes it even more sas.

But case like this happen every day in thailand. Difference here : it's spewed all over social media.

should he pay more than a regular thai because he is "HiSo" ? I dunno?!

Will wait the follow up of this case.

If any [emoji14]

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

She will love him even more if he say sorry with lot of red rose in his hands,lol, Wai until floor near white Porsche... and new iPhone 9 +, I pad also for her newest version Crapple shit.

. If you treat girls well they play games with you, if you hurt and be scumbag big love , LOL LOL

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

wow. looks like a HiSo psychopath on the lose.

I suspect that most criminals are only caught if they're set up or grassed up by someone with less power than themselves.

This country - despite it's outward appearance - is actually very free. Everyone is pretty much 'on the loose' and free to go around creating havoc without very much real risk of being in any serious trouble.

The HiSo's just take it one step further by being able to stick two fingers up at their government whilst the TV cameras broadcast it to the world.

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Another clear reminder that those with plenty of money and social position are afforded an entirely different version of law and justice. It seems only when these peoples utterly appalling behaviour hits social media and an outcry is raised that the police do anything in such cases. I do hope that with this vile beating of a pregnant woman that the cops and justice finally catch up with him. He is definitely in need of some time behind bars to teach him what is and isn't socially acceptable.

but you know he won't end up behind bars. if, as the article says he's as well connected and has money. we've yet to see that justice served here. if he's not as well connected as the article suggests then he could see time behind bars as deserved. it's not really just about money. rich people do go to jail here. it's about the connections. whether he sees justice depends on those connections. I think i'm right in saying that. I could be wrong

2 hours ago, YetAnother said:

be interesting to see how it plays out: connections + money vs. social 'pressure'; judging by his publicly revealed past, i bet on the former

But if anyone names any such perpetrator, they will be charged with libel. Hmmm. It makes reporting to the police an interesting activity unless that is expressly allowed under the libel law.