Excellent Joke For The New Year! 10/10 Rated!

many years ago when my daughter was in kindergarden, she used to come home each afternoon with a riddle - much like the stuff we get from Libya. It's cute from a 6 year old girl, but it's a dollop of slop from a grown man.

My jokes/gags are clearly getting to you aren't they 'brahmburgers'?

On December 11th 2006 you posted:

hi Libya, how about bundling your little jokes together. As it is, your frequent little chucklers wind up bumping other peoples' contributions down and off the page at a quick pace - sometimes within a few hours of submitting - therefore others' contributions may not be seen by those who might check in once per day.

And you received satisfactory solutions to your above said problem.

Now, it seems, you are resorting to ill spirited and curmudgeonly insults; on what is, after all a 'jokes forum'. Clearly my jokes and gags are 'not making your day'.

I suggest that in future you do not read them, meanwhile other affable members can derive pleasure from them.

All the best for 2007!

Libya115 maybe you should email your classics to the little book the pattayaguide .. you can't do worse than what they offer.

I'm racking my brain :o trying to remember what examples there were - my memory refused to log them they were so bad.

Keep them coming - I laugh at them because they ARE so bad not necessarily because they are funny

BTW Whats Black & White and eats like a horse?

Wait for it.......

Nah I can't be bothered

Libya115 maybe you should email your classics to the little book the pattayaguide .. you can't do worse than what they offer.

I'm racking my brain :o trying to remember what examples there were - my memory refused to log them they were so bad.

Keep them coming - I laugh at them because they ARE so bad not necessarily because they are funny

BTW Whats Black & White and eats like a horse?

Wait for it.......

Nah I can't be bothered

A Zebra?

A hungry Nun?

A penguin in a nose bag?

Oh do please tell us which one, if any, is correct!

ps Lighten up libby - I think you're fab, keep them coming...