Kremlin orders Washington to slash embassy staff in Russia

webfact

5 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

I neither hate Russia nor love the USA , its not a zero sum game. As mentioned in an earlier post you have fallen back on the 'whatabout ' defence , no democracy is 100% perfect , its all a question of degree.

Trump aside I would confidently assert that the level of democracy in the USA far exceeds that of Russia , its not even a contest.

Excellent post.I feel exactly the same way.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, binjalin said:

Indeed but you are being disingenuous as usual as you are, indeed, a 'Russia Hater'

How so?  I've spent a month in Russia and loved it.  I just don't like the government there.  Your posts are frequently anti-US.  Does that mean you are a "US hater"?

P.S. I don't like the US government either.

3 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

How so?  I've spent a month in Russia and loved it.  I just don't like the government there.  Your posts are frequently anti-US.  Does that mean you are a "US hater"?

P.S. I don't like the US government either.

You are a 'Russia hater' it's all through your posts. I am of Russian descent and understand that country better than you ever will. I don't hate the US I hate the US deep state elite manipulation and part of that is to FUEL the 'Russia is the enemy' garbage to keep YOU off the trail and deflected.

2 minutes ago, binjalin said:

You are a 'Russia hater' it's all through your posts. I am of Russian descent and understand that country better than you ever will. I don't hate the US I hate the US deep state elite manipulation and part of that is to FUEL the 'Russia is the enemy' garbage to keep YOU off the trail and deflected.

There are millions and millions of people of Russian descent. By your logic,  they must all agree with you.

5 minutes ago, binjalin said:

Whereas there are no elites manipulating things in Russia, no Russian propaganda, and Russia is, "objectively", not a threat nor an opponent. One doesn't need "descent" in order to grasp something's flawed with your perception and presentation of things.

Edited by Morch

1 minute ago, binjalin said:

Ah ha.  That explains a lot.  Russians tend to think that the US hates them.  Far from it.  Until the recent hacks, Russia wasn't even on most American's radar.  But since that happened, it's on everybody's radar.  And for good reasons.

I'm not a 'Russia hater'.  Far from it.  Seems you really don't understand the US.  Deep state elite manipulation?  Seriously? 

You need to quit reading Russia Today and Sputnik News.

I'm hardly deflected.

Just now, Morch said:

Whereas there are no elites manipulating things in Russia, no Russian propaganda, and Russia is, "objectively", not a threat nor an opponent. One doesn't need "descent" in order to grasp something's flawed with your perception and presentation of things.

Perfect! :thumbsup:

Just now, craigt3365 said:

Ah ha.  That explains a lot.  Russians tend to think that the US hates them.  Far from it.  Until the recent hacks, Russia wasn't even on most American's radar.  But since that happened, it's on everybody's radar.  And for good reasons.

I'm not a 'Russia hater'.  Far from it.  Seems you really don't understand the US.  Deep state elite manipulation?  Seriously? 

You need to quit reading Russia Today and Sputnik News.

I'm hardly deflected.

You are a typical biased American who cannot see the wood for the trees. I have loads of American friends and have visited frequently in my successful business career. I am British with a Russian background and am pretty knowledgeable and have Russian friends.

Russians are not stupid, as you think, and they are perfectly aware of Putin's faults but I don't think Americans can throw stones when you look at the state of the US today. No point discussing more with an immature and closed mind.

You live in your fantasy 'Make America Great Again' world and I'll live in mine sir. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, binjalin said:

You are a typical biased American who cannot see the wood for the trees. I have loads of American friends and have visited frequently in my successful business career. I am British with a Russian background and am pretty knowledgeable and have Russian friends.

Russians are not stupid, as you think, and they are perfectly aware of Putin's faults but I don't think Americans can throw stones when you look at the state of the US today. No point discussing more with an immature and closed mind.

You live in your fantasy 'Make America Great Again' world and I'll live in mine sir. Thank you.

Wow.  Be nice.  I never said Russian's are stupid.  I'm 100% against MAGA.  You know nothing about me.  So be nice.

17 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Ukraine is a wonderful country.  I hope to go back again some day.  Best of luck with your fight against Russian aggression.

As you say, some just don't seem to get it. 

Wow you liked and approved and commented on a 'Hail, Trump' post now doesn't that show us all where your TRUE loyalties lie? indeed it does, indeed it does

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

Do you understand that Trump wants friendlier relations with Russian, proposed cooperating with Russia about Cyberterror, at one point questioned whether Russia had even invaded the Ukraine, and still has not said one unkind word about Putin?

I hope it is a game not to provoke a dangerous person to use nuclear weapons. As I said deep sanctions and even a blockage of financial an economical relations  have to be a tool to stop Russia. The same to North Korea.

2 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Do you understand that Trump wants friendlier relations with Russian, proposed cooperating with Russia about Cyberterror, at one point questioned whether Russia had even invaded the Ukraine, and still has not said one unkind word about Putin?

LOL.  You actually fall for what Trump says?  Seriously?  Absolutely amazing.  He's at the center of all this current BS.

Wow you liked and approved and commented on a 'Hail, Trump' post now doesn't that show us all where your TRUE loyalties lie? indeed it does, indeed it does

You mean a very long post where just one sentence says that?  What about the rest of the post?  Are you ignoring that?  Shows how you read things.

Just now, Oleg57 said:

I hope it is a game not to provoke a dangerous person to use nuclear weapons. As I said deep sanctions and even a blockage of financial an economical relations  have to be a tool to stop Russia. The same to North Korea.

I too love Ukraine Oleg and had many a date there in Kiev (before the orange revolution) but Ukraine has always been a part of Mother Russia (until fairly recently)even dating back to Kolchaks time. Millions of Russians live there but this is OFF-TOPIC it would make a great thread on it's own. 

Just now, craigt3365 said:

You mean a very long post where just one sentence says that?  What about the rest of the post?  Are you ignoring that?  Shows how you read things.

Guys, Trump is the American president and there is his team, There is Congress, government and Senate. Trump is sometimes just a talking head. Follow his doings, not talking. Anyway, America has to other way but to be great again or go to hell with Democrats, leftists and feminists as leaders.

2 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

LOL.  You actually fall for what Trump says?  Seriously?  Absolutely amazing.  He's at the center of all this current BS.

Do you mean to say that you believe that Trump is actually a strong opponent of Putin and not his defender? That is apparent disinclination to say an unkind word about Putin is a ruse? And that the new law requiring tougher sanctions against Russia is something Trump sincerely approves of and is not merely resigned to? Are you a resident of Oppositeland?

10 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

I believe it was sarcasm.

:coffee1:

And a poster fell for your mistake. :laugh:

Edited by iReason

2 minutes ago, Oleg57 said:

Guys, Trump is the American president and there is his team, There is Congress, government and Senate. Trump is sometimes just a talking head. Follow his doings, not talking. Anyway, America has to other way but to be great again or go to hell with Democrats, leftists and feminists as leaders.

Now, Now Oleg, Craig won't like this and I thought you had a friend there. By the way I'm a 'leftist' but we veer off-topic again.

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Do you mean to say that you believe that Trump is actually a strong opponent of Putin and not his defender? That is apparent disinclination to say an unkind word about Putin is a ruse? And that the new law requiring tougher sanctions against Russia is something Trump sincerely approves of and is not merely resigned to? Are you a resident of Oppositeland?

Where did I say that?  I just said Trump is not to be trusted and is at the heart of the BS we've got with Russia.  Without Trump, there probably would have been no election hacking.  Possibly.  Pure conjecture, I know.

Trump is against Russian sanctions.  Perhaps because Putin's got dirt on him.  Or perhaps for other reasons yet to be known.  Trump had to sign the resolution or it would have been political suicide.

These things are quite common knowledge...

Just now, Oleg57 said:

And what has he done to Russia? He has questioned the US commitment to Nato. Do you think that pleased Poland and the Baltic States? So what are his doings in relation to Russia?

3 minutes ago, binjalin said:

Now, Now Oleg, Craig won't like this and I thought you had a friend there. By the way I'm a 'leftist' but we veer off-topic again.

What he posted is fine.  Except the very last part. LOL  But everybody's got their own opinion.

2 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

What he posted is fine.  Except the very last part. LOL  But everybody's got their own opinion.

Haha you are never that considerate with me but I guess you like this more:

"go to hell with Democrats, leftists and feminists as leaders."

8 minutes ago, binjalin said:

I too love Ukraine Oleg and had many a date there in Kiev (before the orange revolution) but Ukraine has always been a part of Mother Russia (until fairly recently)even dating back to Kolchaks time. Millions of Russians live there but this is OFF-TOPIC it would make a great thread on it's own. 

There is no Mother Russia. Soviet Union was and present Russia is a concentration camp wherein people have no rights at all. Ukraine was occupied and millions were killed by Russians. Never trust Russians. They are good in betrayal, meanness and aggression to other nations.

Haha you are never that considerate with me but I guess you like this more:

"go to hell with Democrats, leftists and feminists as leaders."

I think Craig3365 regards Oleg the way Trump regards Putin. We may be witnessing the birth of a beautiful bromance.

Edited by ilostmypassword

Just now, Oleg57 said:

There is no Mother Russia. Soviet Union was and present Russia is a concentration camp wherein people have no rights at all. Ukraine was occupied and millions were killed by Russians. Never trust Russians. They are good in betrayal, meanness and aggression to other nations.

Millions?  well you are a Trump supporter, anti-feminist, anti-left and anti-Dem  (but Craig likes you) so what can we believe?

3 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

And what has he done to Russia? He has questioned the US commitment to Nato. Do you think that pleased Poland and the Baltic States? So what are his doings in relation to Russia?

you just wait. it is a game of nice and hard cops. trump plays a nice cop, senate plays a hard one. both are in the same team and with the same goals.

Just now, Oleg57 said:

you just wait. it is a game of nice and hard cops. trump plays a nice cop, senate plays a hard one. both are in the same team and with the same goals.

Yes, we have seen how much evidence elsewhere that Trump plays the nice cop and Senate the bad cops. Approximately 0%.  But in this case the raging twitterer-in-chief has managed to display great self restraint?

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

I think Craig3365 regards Oleg the way Trump regards Putin. We may be witnessing the birth of a beautiful bromance.

I like anybody who sees things the way they are.  And don't feel Russia was justified in it's invasion of Crimea.  Luckily, the world community also agrees.  Thus, the sanctions as supported by a variety of nations.   Sadly, some can't seem to see this.