Executive Office Space

I have an associate looking for some Executive Office Space, the kind that is more short-term and already set up for business.

He would like to be in the Sukhumvit area close to a skytrain station.

Anybody know of any such space?

Thanks

Dr. B

Edited by Dr. Burrito

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Dr. B,

I am working for Regus (serviced office provider). In Bangkok we have three centres - two in All Seasons Place on Wireless road and the other in Q House Lumpini on South Sathorn road. The minimum length of term is 1 month. The office is ready-to-use. You can move in right after you confirm with us. Is this what you are looking for? If I can be of any further help, please write to [email protected].

I have an associate looking for some Executive Office Space, the kind that is more short-term and already set up for business.

Thanks

Dr. B

Dr. B,

We have two locations near the Skytrain and Sukhumvit. The fee is 3,900 Baht per month which includes free access to high speed Internet and your own exclusive desk with your company name on the desk and the company register.

We provide the following features:

A co-share office with utilities and janitorial provided

Reception area with receptionist

Conference room

Personalized telephone screening

Incoming and outgoing mail handling

Coffee and food service on-site

High Speed Internet

Prestigious address on Sukhumvit Road.

Paperwork for you if needed to obtain your VAT certificate. We know the process so there is no need to wait two to three weeks for it to be processed. We give you the necessary paperwork when you lease your Executive Desk!

No. 16/23-24 Soi Sukhumvit 19 (Wattana) 5th, 6th and 7th floors

Klongtoey Nua Sub-District, Wattana District,

Bangkok 10110

Tel: 02-254-1750-3

Fax: 02-254-1754

http://www.thaiexecutiveoffice.com/photos_19.htm

No. 19/125 Sukhumvit Suite, Floor 13

Sukhumvit Soi 13, Sukhumvit Road.

Klongtun Nua, Wattana, Bangkok

Tel: 02 – 651-3193-5

Fax: 02 – 651-1994

http://www.thaiexecutiveoffice.com/photos_13c.htm

If your associate is interested, please contact Khun Mita at 089-792-7155

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thanks

Dr. B

Dr. B,

We have two locations near the Skytrain and Sukhumvit. The fee is 3,900 Baht per month which includes free access to high speed Internet and your own exclusive desk with your company name on the desk and the company register.

Conference room

High Speed Internet

Paperwork for you if needed to obtain your VAT certificate. We know the process so there is no need to wait two to three weeks for it to be processed. We give you the necessary paperwork when you lease your Executive Desk!

Bangkok 10110

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Hi Sunbelt,

My associate's needs were already well covered by Roland. Though after reading your post, as it is ambiguous and misleading at best, I called and started to rake him for not serving my associate correctly. Then rightly, Roland pointed out, you are renting desks, not offices. I specifically asked for an Executive Office, a common thing in the West, where though you share the same receptionist, you have your own office, hence the word office, not a desk that looks like you are in a secretarial pool.

My best advise, leave your real estate postings to your professional, Roland, that handles these things. You are only muddying the water.

Regards,

Dr. B

Edited by Dr. Burrito

Hi Sunbelt,

My associate's needs were already well covered by Roland. Though after reading your post, as it is ambiguous and misleading at best, I called and started to rake him for not serving my associate correctly. Then rightly, Roland pointed out, you are renting desks, not offices. I specifically asked for an Executive Office, a common thing in the West, where though you share the same receptionist, you have your own office, hence the word office, not a desk that looks like you are in a secretarial pool.

My best advise, leave your real estate postings to your professional, Roland, that handles these things. You are only muddying the water.

Regards,

Dr. B

Sorry, my mistake. I surmise you were looking for an Executive Desk that’s why I wrote 'Executive Desk" and provided pictures along with the website.

Happy to hear that Roland was able to help you.

Again, my sincere apologies for misunderstanding your associates needs.

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia Co., Ltd.

Thanks

Dr. B

Dr. B,

Conference room

High Speed Internet

Bangkok 10110

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Sunbelt,

I looked at the photos on each of the 2 separate locations and it's interesting.

I do however, find somethin fishy....

The people in the first office location look exactly like the people in the second office location! :o

I do however, find somethin fishy....

The people in the first office location look exactly like the people in the second office location! :o

:-) Because they are! LOL The photographer thought it was better to use employees than bothering with a release from clients to use their photo.

By the way, the space at Chaman Phenjeti is top shelf. No pictures yet but they will be coming soon.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Hi Sunbelt,

Regards,

Dr. B

Sorry, my mistake. I surmise you were looking for an Executive Desk that’s why I wrote 'Executive Desk" and provided pictures along with the website.

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia Co., Ltd.

Well done, Mr. Lange.

A very moderate response - to an uncalled for, unbelievably rude and immature attack.

Patrick

Hi Sunbelt,

Regards,

Dr. B

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia Co., Ltd.

Well done, Mr. Lange.

A very moderate response - to an uncalled for, unbelievably rude and immature attack.

Patrick

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Since you know nothing of the transaction, why don't you hold it in a bit and breathe

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Since you know nothing of the transaction, why don't you hold it in a bit and breathe

Don't you know? Sunbelt is the Forum's god, his customers should avoid any criticism, even justified. :o One should be grateful for him promoting himself and allowing us to know about his great services. If crappy advice was given, this means the client is a "Bad Manager". If a poor service was provided, the client should humbly shut up, if not come back for more. :D

My goodness, you are an intemperate little chap aren't you :o .

I shall watch your business career in Thailand with great interest.

Patrick

Well, I wish I was little, but my missus says I am fat.

As to intemperate, probably am. <deleted> bring that out in me