Phone calls UK to thailand

Giffgaff 6p per minute to mobiles in Thailand. 15p per minute to all UK numbers.

You can also order a sim card, activate it and add credit while you're still in Thailand before you leave so you'll be able to make calls from the moment you land.

https://www.giffgaff.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=giffgaff&utm_content={SI:pubAdID}&utm_campaign=ps-G_PC_Brand Pure

If you have a land line first dial 08448617575 Then listen. It'll tell you welcome to cheapest calls please dial your No: 0066 + No: omitting the 0 then hash. It'll put you through in a matter of seconds.

I think it's still the same cost 1p a min: Same price for either a call to Mobile or land line here.

14 hours ago, fredob43 said:

If you have a land line first dial 08448617575 Then listen. It'll tell you welcome to cheapest calls please dial your No: 0066 + No: omitting the 0 then hash. It'll put you through in a matter of seconds.

I think it's still the same cost 1p a min: Same price for either a call to Mobile or land line here.

??

That is terrible advice. It's not free to call a 0844 number in the UK.  12p per minute from a BT phone, plus the extra 1p. So 13p per minute.

9 hours ago, JamJar said:

??

That is terrible advice. It's not free to call a 0844 number in the UK.  12p per minute from a BT phone, plus the extra 1p. So 13p per minute.

I have been using that No: for years, sometimes on the line for over an hour and its still only registers coppers, on my itemised bill.

10 hours ago, fredob43 said:

I have been using that No: for years, sometimes on the line for over an hour and its still only registers coppers, on my itemised bill.

So perhaps all is not as it seems and it is a special number charged at 1p per minute via BT landlines. Certainly worth doing a test call if he has a BT line.

Number came from Cheapest Calls: http://www.cheapcalling.co.uk/index2.php

Edited by JamJar