Long term motorbike parking - South Phuket

federicoP

I usually spend half of my year in Phuket, and rent a small motobike (Honda Click) but, of course, it would be more convenient for me to buy a new bike instead of renting it.

The only problem is that I do not know where to leave it when I am abroad.

Does somebody know a place, possibly in south of Phuket, where it would be possible to leave the bike for some months (without the risk that someby else uses it, of course...) ?

Any idea about the cost ?

I usually spend half of my year in Phuket, and rent a small motobike (Honda Click) but, of course, it would be more convenient for me to buy a new bike instead of renting it.
The only problem is that I do not know where to leave it when I am abroad.
Does somebody know a place, possibly in south of Phuket, where it would be possible to leave the bike for some months (without the risk that someby else uses it, of course...) ?
Any idea about the cost ?

No such place. Rent a house and hope your new motor bike isn't stolen by the time you return unless of course you lock it up inside your house. I have heard of a storage place in Patong but not cheap. I just rent year round as I have a car, two motorcycles and a house full of crap. Come and go as I please.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app