House In Buriram

sianjai

Hello all ,Do any members know of any new housing developments being built in or around Buriram ? Me and Jai are going over in the summer to hopefully buy some property, and it would be great to get some background, ie size, price and location . I have tried Google but all the sites seem to be Southern Thailand . Thanks in advance and a Happy New year. Simon.

Hello all ,Do any members know of any new housing developments being built in or around Buriram ? Me and Jai are going over in the summer to hopefully buy some property, and it would be great to get some background, ie size, price and location . I have tried Google but all the sites seem to be Southern Thailand . Thanks in advance and a Happy New year. Simon.

How much do you want to spend, as i know of a couple of properties on the market, very high quality, i will postmark you.

Edited by Thaicoon

My experience with the internet is that you find things way overpriced.

Your much better off going there and looking around and asking questions....well actually have your wife ask around, she'll get a much less inflated price.

Good Luck

Edited by pumpuiman

My experience with the internet is that you find things way overpriced.

Your much better off going there and looking around and asking questions....well actually have your wife ask around, she'll get a much less inflated price.

Good Luck

Yes I agree, thanks for advise. Regards , simon

There's a new housing development just down from home mart going in the directing of the airport.

Kerrs69

Cheers Kerrs 69, Is that home mart pronouced Twi ket with the a thai tongue, this is a question from the gaffer ( Jai). And has got a Kfc at the front? Regards, Simon .

Thats v mart that has the kfc its down the road about 200yds the wrong wat home mart is the diy store turn right at the traffic lights just after home mart in the direction of the airport approx 1mile down the road theres a new housing development its finished already i think