Burning A Dvd

DragonQuest

Guest Reimar
wow friend2 I tried looking it up also with no luck how did you find it ??? amazing !

Hopefully sony service center can tell me what the problem was, Ill keep you guys up to date. thx again :o

Hi,

if the Vaio isn't "modified", the DVD should be DVD +/-R, +/- RW and +R Dual-Layer see the spec:

VAIO VGN-FS25SP Pentium M 740 1.73GHz, Ram 512MB, HDD 60GB, DVD+/-RW Drive support DVD+R dual layer.

If you have the exact Drive No. check with Copernic or Google

From http://www.acard.com you can download the pgm Ha!DVD Burner which will burn all type of media and you can use it 3 month for free.

Edited by Reimar

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys heres the update,

I did a format and now i just burned my first cdrw......

so basically sony didnt help me and wanted to charge me 9k baht for a new dvdrw drive i was like hel_l no

btw the sony service center gave me the godzilla virus too, i cant believe i went there lol but i got the bug fixed thx to thaivisa forums^^

well since i burned a cdrw i guess i can try the dvdrw now, i updated my driver since they told me about the new update, but i want to try using a new dvdr cause the old 2 dvdr's arnt working(with all the testing i did), im gonna get a nice new sony dvdrw disc and try with that and a new burning program, im happy everythings working out well though^^

lets hope i can burn a dvdrw now hahahaha

by the way im trying to burn movie files off the limewire program, are the larger files hard to burn?

thx peace

I use DvdShrink 3.2 and Nero 6 Ultra Edition to make archive (backup) copies of my commercial DVDs onto DVD-Rs. I was unaware that the newer versions of DvdShrink has a built-in app to burn DVDs. Does anyone know what version includes this feature?