Am i illegal working in Thailand? Do i illegaly create revenue which might be taxable?

TL36, can you buy shares in a bitcoin mining farm instead? They do all the work on a large scale, run good equipment, locate where power is cheap, and whether is cool. I don't know the numbers but I assume you've looked into it. You'll get a smaller ROI but you won't have to worry about being deported. How much would you give up by buying shares in a farm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

TL36, can you buy shares in a bitcoin mining farm instead? They do all the work on a large scale, run good equipment, locate where power is cheap, and whether is cool. I don't know the numbers but I assume you've looked into it. You'll get a smaller ROI but you won't have to worry about being deported. How much would you give up by buying shares in a farm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is they are not listed and if listed they would be highly illiquid.

Besides, the value of the shares will show a very high correlation with the value of bitcoin itself (as thats about the only changing parameter in the company results). So why not invest in something much more liquid that has a perfect correlation (corr=1) with bitcoin like..... bitcoin itself?

If you want that exposure just buy some Bitcoin.

For anyone who doesn't know what a bitcoim is this will explain it

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4654844/

I wish I got into it years ago that's for sure. Did anyone ever here but the economics student in Norway who bought about $50 worth of bit coins something to do with his studies. Forgot about them and when he remembered the price went up so much he bought a apartment with his profits.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bitcoin Mining or Bitcoin in generall is highly legalized in Thailand and regulated via National Bank of Thailand. www.bx.in.th is a regulated bitcoin exchange where you buy/trade/sell cryptocurrencies. Sell Bitcoin now and have the THB 1-10 hours later on your Bankaccount. Very nice.
I saw a sign in a restaurant in Jomtien the other day bitcoins apeected here. First time I've seen that In Thailand. I suspect there a lot of dodgy Russians here up to dodgy shit.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk