Streaming sports game on the internet. Recommendations please

soistalker

We just moved into our new apartment and currently do not have internet. My wife and I enjoy watching sports games from the US, and we want to get an Internet connection that is fast enough to be able to watch games uninterrupted.

We want to find what would be considered the best internet provider with the best service, and a good deal.

We were quoted 15,000 baht for a year for 200MB/second download speed and 100MB/second upload speed by 3bb company. The lower priced package is 7000 baht for a year for 30MB/second download and 10MB/second upload.

Is this a good company? Is the price fair? Should I buy the

15,000 baht package or would the 7000 baht package be good enough to watch games? 

Edited by soistalker
Clarification.

Honestly I don't think you'll notice the difference between packages as none of them consistently operate at the speeds you pay for.

i have the 3bb 200/100 3bb package at my house in a Hua Hin and it's no better that the AIS 50/20 package I have in bangkok. 

For streaming sports I use the Flawless kodi add on which is great so far.

Save your money on internet providers, we get by just fine with 50/10mbps with 3BB for 590THB/m. 

For foreign TV streaming what you need is a premium IPTV service provider that has load balancing for number of subscribers. The free services don't work. That said I don't think Flawless premium service does a great job in this respect all the time as I get buffer with them on high demand streams. Most stuff from the US should be fine tho as lower demand for that. I expect this coming weekends ppv boxing from US will be unwatchable on Flawless as that has more global appeal? 

4 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Save your money on internet providers, we get by just fine with 50/10mbps with 3BB for 590THB/m. 

For foreign TV streaming what you need is a premium IPTV service provider that has load balancing for number of subscribers. The free services don't work. That said I don't think Flawless premium service does a great job in this respect all the time as I get buffer with them on high demand streams. Most stuff from the US should be fine tho as lower demand for that. I expect this coming weekends ppv boxing from US will be unwatchable on Flawless as that has more global appeal? 

How does a premium IPTV provider work with MLB.com? And which provider?